Unusual Spots (Anxious Vibes)

FIRST ENTRY FOR TICKLETOBER!!! Most of these are likely to just be short so sorry about that—

Also the ship is Michael Mell x Evan Hansen

"Evan, are you okay..?"

Evan looked up at Michael and felt a bit of pink show up on his own face. Michael was drawing on Evan's arm, and had moved down to his wrist. 

Which wouldn't been too bad. If Evan wasn't ticklish there. 

"Oh I'm fine ...!" Evan smiled, trying to hide any sense of nervousness. 

It was a weird spot to be ticklish, and Evan one hundred percent knew that. But could he control it? Nope. So he was just going to have to deal with it. 

He didn't know for how much longer. 

Michael continued to doodle small hearts as Evan just sat there in lowkey agony. "Mikey, are you, um, done yet?"

"Almost.." Michael mumbled quietly— not out of anger, just he was super concentrated— as he continued small details into a heart he drew.

Evan felt his face heat up as he finally let out a few giggles and squeaks, pulling his arm away from Michael. "Okay okay that's enough —"

Surprised, Michael looked back up at Evan. "Babe, are you okay? Was I like, drawing to hard or something?" Evan opened his mouth to answer before Michael started putting the pieces together. "Wait a second, you were giggling, that couldn't have —"

Evan sighed and as felt his face turn somewhat more pink, he rested his head down on the table and hid it with his arms.

"oH MY GOD BABE YOUR WRISTS ARE TICKLISH—"

"SHHHH" 

"We're at my house you don't need to SHHHH me—" Michael chuckled as Evan sat back up, smiling a bit. He kissed the smaller boy's forehead. "Hey, I think that's adorable ~"

"You do?" Evan asked as he scooted his chair closer to Michael.

Michael had on the goofiest grin and nodded. He stood up and stretched. "It's a discovery I'll have to use to my advantage later!" He spoke casually.

"You'd better not — anyways, wanna watch a movie now or something?" The shorter boy asked, now also standing up. 

Michael laughed softly. "Sure. And also?"

"Hm?"

"I'm still totally using this to my advantage—"

"I told you not to already I swear to god Michael—"