2

Savannah , Ga
August 26,2021

                                             Savannah , Ga                                           August 26,2021

                Dwayne Carter Jones Jr.
                                 "D"
Once I got in the car my baby momma started calling me.

"Come get your son D i'm tired of him crying and I need to do something right fast."She yelled in my phone.

"First of all lower your fucking tone speaking to me. Secondly what you gotta do that's so important." I asked already knowing what she was finna say.

"I'm moving in with Quint and you know he don't like Jaden so he has to move in with you. Also I can't do this parenting shit no more he's to needy." When she said that I swear to the lord himself I was finna go off.

"What do you mean you can't do this parenting shit no more. He's only one of course he's needy. You know what i'm coming to get my child make sure his shit packed cause you can't see him no more and I mean no more. And when that quint nigga kick you to the curb don't coming running back cause on my momma I will cut yo fucking head off." And with that I hung up and sped off to get my son.

My babymomma was my first love. She understood me and she stuck with me through thick and thin.

When we was 19 I got her pregnant she thought that the baby would be perfect for us. We planned on getting married and allat. When Jaden was born a couple months later she cheating on me multiple times. With my bestfriend. That nigga dead now but that's not the point.

I broke up with her and we planned on co-parenting. Jaden couldn't live with me cause of what I was going through so he lived with his momma.But all that shit over with now.

I pulled up to her house and hopped out the car.I started banging on her door.

"Hold up damn" I heard her say. She opened the door.I looked at her and it was white shit under her nose.

"Dumb ass girl doing that shit while my son here." I pushed pass her and went in my son room. oh

"boogie." I said but he didn't turn around.

"Vic where his hearing aid at ?" I yelled cause this bitch know that he supposed to have his hearing aid on.

"There in his case." She yelled back.

I went to his lil case and took them out.I ain't wanna scare him so I turned the light on and off.

He turned around and I walked up to him to put them on. He's only deaf in one ear but sometimes he just chooses not to respond when his hearing aid is out.

I picked him up.

"Hey boogie." I smiled while kissing his cheek.

"Da." He held both his hands on my face slobbering on my nose.

"Can y'all go so I can leave i'm tired y'all in my household." Vic said while smacking on her gum hard as fuck.

"Ion even want none of his shit you fucking crack feen."I said pushing past her going to the door.

"Remember what I said to." I walked out slamming the door.

"I'm sorry boogie." I put him in his car seat and buckled him in.

I got in and sped off to my house.

She needa know that karma bitch.

—————————————————————
How did i do ?

-BiggCodi🥷