7

"Jayda Renae Smith"

  I ain't really tell y'all shit bout me so hear ya go.

  I was born June 16 in Savannah Georgia. I had a good ass bond with my family. It was just me my momma and my daddy.

  One day me and my dad was outside playing. He was teaching me how to ride a bike. I was 6 at the time.

It was a black car. They pulled up a lil and slowed down. I remember everything moving in slow motion. They shot me in my shoulder and they shot my daddy 3 times. 1 in the chest 2 in the stomach.

My daddy died 2 days before my birthday. I was upset because I couldn't spend my 7th birthday with my father and because my daddy was dead.

For my 7th birthday I spent it in the hospital. Till this day I never celebrate my birthday because of that.

I remember when I went back to school everybody kept saying sorry.I was confused cause what the fuck are you sorry for. You didn't kill him.

In the 6th grade I got expelled. This girl sent out a picture of my daddy with demon horns on him.I was angry.

I put that girl in a coma. I never saw her after that.

When I was 15 I tried to kill myself. It kinda just hit me hard that my daddy was dead and I didn't have nobody to love me. My momma tried to help me but it didn't work.

I tried multiple times but it just never worked. I just wanted it to be me instead of him and til this day I still believe it should've been me instead of him.

When I was 16 I found a note with bank account information on it and that he knew he was gonna die. I was kinda mad at him but it didn't last long because why would I be mad at a dead person.

He told me to use it when I need it. It was over 500 million saved in the account and I haven't touched it yet. But I'm gonna touch it soon because I need to move out.

My momma found a boyfriend and I was kinda mad at first but at the same time I knew she would've wanted love.

Pop is like my second father. He knows about my father and he goes to his graveyard sometime with me to talk to him.

I honestly will never forget about my father no matter what.

And my daddy dead dead. He didn't fake his death none of that shit. Like my daddy dead asf.

Or did he ?

"Bae" Boogie said tryna open the door

"No boogie bae not here right now." I picked him up but he fell out.

He been acting like this since we been chilling with baby.

"No" He screamed.

"Boogie she doing somebody hair we can't see her right now."I put him on the floor.

This nigga just started full blown screaming and crying.

"Bae" He screamed.

I got my phone and facetimed her so he can stop crying.

"Hello" Baby look at the phone and grabbed a piece of hair.

"Please talk to boogie he won't stop crying and he keep asking for you." I mugged the camera.

"Okay and don't be mugging me cause boogie like me more."She laughed.

"Here boogie look baby on the phone" I told him and he stopped crying and grabbed the phone.

"Hey boogie why you crying" She asked.

"Him not coming open the door" He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

He could talk good for a 1 year old.

"Why you want the door open"She chuckled.

"Me want to see you and him no let me" He pouted and played with his hair.

"You want me to come get you so we can have a sleepover?" She asked.

"And da" He smiled.

"And da" She laughed.

"Okay bye bye bae." He waved in the camera.

"Bye bye boogie" She laughed and hung up.

Spoiled ass.

—————————————————————

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷