14

Omniscient

"Why you here at 3 in the morning D" Demon asked. He was honestly confused to why D had popped up without telling him.

"Man why you ain't tell me you had a daughter ?" He rubbed his face.

"Yea I got a daughter but that's not none of yo business." He mugged D.

"Nigga it's my business when yo daughter in my bed crying telling me she want her papa." D raised his voice a bit.

"Nigga if you know my daughter what's ha name ? What's ha pet peeve ? when ha birthday ?" He didn't want to believe that his daughter could be possibly dating D.

"Jayda Ranae Smith come on now,ha nickname baby. She hate smacking, June 16, 2002." He sat down in the chair.

"Hm so why did you come to tell me about my daughter." He leaned back.

"For yo ass to come back." He put his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"Why?" Demon asked.

"Nig- Dawg yo daughter sweating and shaking in her sleep cause she think yo ass dead. Like that was my first time seeing her like that and I was scared as shit. She told me she should've died instead of you. She told me she tried to kill her self because she was lost. She told me she done put bitches in a coma cause they was talking bout you. Yo ass need to come back real shit. She need you more than anything. Ion wanna see her like that no more cause she think yo ass "dead". Get yo shit together and speak to yo fucking daughter."

"Yea I hear you but I went away because them niggas was on my head, shit her head too. I was making sure she was safe. I had to move away to cuba to get my shit together. Like I wouldn't just fake my death just to be a dead beat." He mugged D.

"Nigga tell her that. You got 2 weeks or i'm telling her myself." D got up and walked out the door. He was truly upset, his crush thinks her dad is dead. She thinks it's her fault that he died.

"I'm the boss round here and this nigga just gave me 2 weeks to talk to my daughter. I just got bitched." Demon shook his head.

Jayda Ranae Smith
"Where did you go for 4 hours" I asked D. It was 7 in the morning and he was just getting back.

"I had to talk to somebody." He looked off to the side.

"You had to talk to somebody so bad you turned yo phone off." I asked him.

"I had to talk to my boss ight. I had to drive down to jacksonville to talk to him bout sum that I can't discuss to you." He raised his voice

"You could've just told me that instead of randomly running out of the house and not answering my calls." I teared up cause he really hurt my feelings raising his voice at me.

"Mmcht man i'm sorry for raising my voice mama come here." He sat down at the edge of the bed.

I got up and sat on his lap.

"Me sorry bae , me didn't mean to." He spoke to boogie causing me to chuckle.

"It's okay." I kissed him and he deepened the kiss.

(y'all thought y'all was finna get a scene🤣)

—————————————————————

How did I do ?

BiggCodi🥷