10

"Yo why you bring this bitch to my house"I mugged both of them.

"Yeah imma head out"Trey started grabbing his stuff.

"I wanna go with you trey" Dani jumped up and grabbed her ipad.

"Me too" Boogie ran and grabbed a hand full of gummy's and put em in his book bag.

"I wasn't really planning on having kids with me."Trey mumbled.

"Bye baby" Dani waved.

"Bye bye bae". Boogie walked around the lil bitch that was still standing in my house.

"Ight imma just drop em back off when you call me." Trey dapped D up and left.

"So why tf is this bitch still in my house." I asked looking at her.

"Man you doing to much."D mugged me.

"Get the fuck out my house for I dog walk yo ugly ass."I mugged the girl.

"Imma just go. Bye baby" The thing kissed D on the lips and walked out the door.

He wiped his lips off and looked at me.

"Why the fuck did you have that lil
bitch disrespect your fucking child. Like it's one thing when you bring the bitch in my house buts it another thing when she disrespects YOUR fucking child dwayne. And you saw the way he looked at you and you ain't do shit." I yelled at him.

"Man chill out. I told her about herself when we left like chill out. And i'm sorry for bringing her over here to your house. I'm just tryna keep my mind off you." He sat down on the couch.

"What do you mean Carter." I called him by his middle name.

He got a white ass middle name😭

"I'm scared you gon leave me.I'm just honestly tryna push you away more and ion want to hurt you and ion want you to hurt me." He looked at me.

"I can tell you different from all these other females." He smiled a lil bit.

"How am I different Dwayne" I asked.

"You care about me. You care about Boogie. You make sure he straight. You treat him like a son more than his own mother did. Thats what I like about you."

I sat on his lap and looked at him.

"I'm tryna get serious bout you Jayda" He looked at me.

I almost laughed in this nigga face.

"Didn't you just have one of yo hoes in my house?" I asked.

"I can block them and delete they numbers right now." He said in a serious tone.

"Do it then" I told him.

"Bet" He grabbed his phone and blocked all his hoes and deleted they number.

"I'm serious bout you for real Ranae" He looked at my lips.

"If you wanna kiss me-" He cut me off tongue kissing me.

I moaned into the kiss and I felt him smirk.

"Show me yo room" He smacked my ass and I got up showing him to my room.