8

"Where D at ?" I asked sitting down

We was all chillin at Murder house.Murder and K3 are kinda like my brothers.

"Shittt" Trey , Murder AND K3 looked off.

"Bae" Boogie walked up to me.

"Yes boogie"I looked down at him.

"Me want dummy's" He played with his hair.

"Who said lil nigga could get some of my gummy's ." Murder mugged boogie.

"Me" he mugged murder back and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

Strong ass baby

"Here"I handed him the gummy's and he ran off back into the living room.

I got me a water and when I got back to the living room D was in MY fucking seat with A GIRL on his lap.

That shit did hurt my feelings ian gon lie.

"Da" Boogie ran up to D and give him the gummy's for him to open it.

Tell me why this lil ugly ass bitch took the gummy's out D hand out ate them.

"Thank you baby" She kissed his lips.

"Bae her stole my dummy's" Boogie ran up to me crying and raised his arms for me to pick him open.

"It's okay boogie when gon get you 2 more" I picked him up and rubbed his ear.

He eventually fell asleep and I gave him to  trey so he could lay him down.

"Carter why the fuck you ain't say shit about her stealing your child gummy's?"I asked.

"That shit ain't your business Jayda" He mugged me.

"Yea gon head and leave for I beat you and this ugly ass hoe up." I looked at him then her.

"Who you calling ugly you trick ass bitch. You ain't even his mommy so why does it matter." She smacked on her gum.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hair. I opened the door and pushed her out.

"Go with your bitch Dwayne. I'll bring you your child tomorrow."I pointed my finger to the door.

"You do to fucking much Ranae" He called me by my middle.

"Bye Carter" I shut the door on him.

"Damnnn you handled that good cause yk if lani was here she would've dog walked that hoe." Trey laughed.

"Ong would've had that bitch dead."Murder added.

"Dead asf." K3 laughed.

"Man y'all stupid i'm finna dip" I told them getting me and boogie things making sure to get him two packs of gummy's for when he wake up.

His father can't obviously keep his dick in his pants and I didn't want that girl around boogie which is why I said I was gonna keep him until tomorrow.

"Baby swear she a hood nigga" Trey laughed and started rolling up.

"Trey get boogie for me and put him in his car seat." I told trey.

I'm glad he got clothes over at my house.

—————————————————————-
How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷