22

"Where that nigga at ?" I asked looking around the warehouse.

"He in the back killa." Red nodded towards the back.

"Thank you Red." I smiled walking toward the back. Me and Red go way back. I use to work with her at a trap house. I use to help her hit licks and everything. That's why they call me killa. I use to torture people and my main man Red use to kill them.That's why I only got  3 bodies.

"Well look who we have here." I smiled feeling Cherry come out.

"Cherry"

Finally out this bitch. I'm glad this bitch ain't take her medicine. For you fuckers that don't know me which you don't. My name cherry and I came around when Jayda was 7.

"Omg her eyes is fucking black." Trey mumbled pointing at me.

"Well hello Cherry" Mari smiled at me.

"Who the fuck is cherry." That fuck nigga D mumbled.

"You didn't tell them did you?" Mari chuckled.

"Man let's get this shit over with." I smiled looking at the tools.

"Which one first." I grabbed the machete cutting his finger off then pouring acid on it making him scream in pain.

"FUCKKKK" He screamed and I smiled.

"Mm Murder take his clothes off." I nodded towards mari.

"Ew fuck no that's gay." He mugged me. I hate niggas like him like just do what I fucking asked.

"Please go get Red Charlie." I nodded to one of the guys. Me and Charlie go way back too.

"I got you killa." He nodded going to get Red.

"Who the fuck is killa." Trey mumbled.

"Hey killa what you need." Red walked over to me.

"Wsp Red." I smirked. I always had a crush on Red. Jayda was straight and I'm just full blown gay.

"Cherry i'm not with your shit today what you want me to do." She laughed.

"Take his clothes off." She nodded doing what I asked.

"See Murder that's all you had to do." I mugged him.

"Anyways why you take his clothes off mama." D asked.

"Nigga don't call me that gay ass shit that's all you and Jayda." I mugged him.

"Why did you take his clothes off Killa." He asked.

"Couple of times niggas got mic'd up and shit." He nodded and I continued doing what I had to do.

"You like raping lil girls huh." I cut his pinkey toe off.

"DAMNNNN." He yelled.

"Answer my question nigga." I mugged him.

"Yea only Dani. I was tryna get to you but you were never there." He smirked.

"Mhm." I nodded.