26

I almost forgot to update today🤦🏾‍♀️

Also Dwayne name is now Darien. I don't like a Dwayne so we will no longer be using that name. His nickname is still D tho.

 His nickname is still D tho

Jayda Ranae Smith

It's been a couple months since I came from the hospital.I'm fully healed and me and Darien been fucking like rabbits.

(I know i'm doing a lot of time skips...sorry)

"Darien Carter!" I yelled.

"Huh." He scrunched up his face coming in the bathroom.

"When we had sex the other week where your nut go." I asked.

"Uhh see what happened was I had accidentally on purpose nutted in you." He scratched his stomach.

My baby was looking like a full blown slut but that's okay we in the house.

"Carter." I whined.

"Jayda." He copied me.

"Get the fuck out." I mugged him.

"I love you." He pouted walking out.

"I love yo ugly ass too." I put my hair in a messy bun going to go bother Boogie.

"JB" I smiled sitting next to him.

"Hey mama." He said lowly while looking at the ground.

"What's wrong come talk to me." I put him in my lap and wiped his face.

"Her say her hate me." He buried his face in my shirt.

"Who said that." I raised my eyebrows.

"Dani." He started crying again.

"Boogie it's okay. She don't hate you. Sometimes people say stuff only because they're angry. When people get angry they say stuff without thinking." I rubbed his back.

Ion believe in baby talk to a almost 2 year old. He understands what I say so imma talk to him like a grown man.

"So her no hate me." He looked at me.

"Nunu bring yo ass up here!" I yelled.

"Yes baby." She huffed stomping in the room.

"Why did you say you hate boogie." I asked her.

"Cause he broke my Ipad." She mugged Boogie.

"Okay and? Hate is a very strong word Dani. I can fix your Ipad okay." I looked at her.

"How did he break it?" I asked.