3

Savannah , Ga
                                             August 28,2021

                                             Savannah , Ga                                             August 28,2021

I was outside today. Watching some young and older boys play basketball. I noticed that the guy from the corner was over here too.

"Yo" This boy game up to me all sweaty.

"Hey" I looked up he was this light skin boy. He wasn't my type at all.

"What's yo name?" He said sitting next to me.

"Baby" I said looking at the game that was going on.

"Why yo name baby?" He asked. I get that question a lot.

"Because my voice is soft and I cry easily." I told him.

"Well my name trey." He said looking at me.

"Nice to meet you trey." I looked at him.

"You want to come over there with me. And you my new bestfriend." He said causing me to chuckle.

"Yea i'll go over there with you and okay." I got up and grabbed my things.

"Hey bitches and niggas this my bestfriend baby. baby this shay, K3 , Slim , lani , murder , over there with the purple shorts on is D and this boogie. He pointed to the lil baby.

"Aww he's so cute." I smiled at the little boy.

I sat down beside the little boy and started watching the game again.

I noticed he started rubbing his ear and started crying a lil bit.

"Is he okay?" I asked trey.

"He gon be straight , aye watch him real quick yo y'all let's roll." He jumped up and all of them left.Leaving me with a baby I don't know.

He started crying a lil louder so i picked him up and took his hand away from his ear because it started turning red.

"You gone be okay boogie." I looked around and say a lil case with his name on it.I know i'm not supposed to go in other people things but he won't stop crying and he keep rubbing his ear.Plus ion know who baby this is.

I opened the case and it was a hearing aid.I put the hearing aid in and rubbed his other ear softly and he slowly stopped crying.

"Do you wanna watch paw patrol boogie?" I asked looking down at him wiping his tears.

He nodded his head while rubbing his eye.

I got my phone out and we started watching paw patrol.

When the episode went off I looked down and he was sleep.

D walked up to me all sweaty and shit.

"Why you got my son in your hands." He mugged me hella hard.

"Because he was crying and he was rubbing his ear a lot so I put the hearing aid on and he stopped crying." I shrugged.

"Oh thank you." He smiled just a lil bit 🤏🏾.

"Can you put him in my car for me please I don't want him to stink." He asked me while drying his face off.

"Yea" I got up and waited for him to show me his car.

"Oh my car the black trackhawk." He told me handing me the key.

I walked over to his car and unlocked it opening the back door putting boogie in his car seat buckling him up.

I closed the door lightly so I wouldn't wake him up.

"Thank you fr.gimme your phone imma put my number in." He held his hand out.

I gave him my phone. He put his number in and gave me my phone back.

"He usually don't let people hold him but me i'm surprised he let you hold him.But text me when you get home or sum." He told me getting in his car driving off.

                                 D👺
                                           912-***-****
                                    my name baby btw.
D👺
Gotchu.
                        Thread Ended
—————————————————————
How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷