Chapter 4

By the time i got to my apartment it was almost time to leave so i went in and took a quick shower and changed clothes. I picked out a black knee length pencil skirt with a  pale blue tank top that had ruffles near the top, and put on my neude pumps.I refreshed my makeup which usaully consists of  mascara eyshadow and lipgloss but i put concealer on today to hide the bags under my eyes.and went to work.

I arrived at work and went straight to my office.when i got to my office i saw that Mr Hiddleston was already in my office with several folders in his hands.

''Wow you dont look like crap.''Hiddleston said.

''shutup.''I retorted. what do you want."

"What makes you say that?" he asked.

"Um because youre standing in my office with a stack of folders in your hands so obviously you want something."

"I need you to file these for me and copy these for me." he said a s he placed the folders in two pile on my desk.

"Oh and before I forget  what you said this morning to me about-"

"Look Im sorry i was tired and annoyed at you and wasnt thinking clearly I know you must've worked hard to get where you are and I am sorry but I this apology doesn't mean my opinion of you changed I still think your and arrogant bastard . Now if youll excuse me i have work to do," i said and grabbed a stack of folders and started for the file room.

I was almost out of the room when he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall and caged me in with his arms.

"Let go of me." I snapped.

"I would but I don't think that's what you want.he said in a raspy voice.That apology ...i-"

"That apology was me making sure you knew that i was sorry about what i said nothing more."

"Oh really ...I dont know I 'm not sure I quite believe you.You wanna know what I think? I think that you are slowly falling for me but just don't want to admit it."He said with a smirk.

"Wow , you really are arrogant, and self confidant" ,I said with disdain inmy voice.

" Love you really should stop fighting, these feelings don't just go away.

"You know what Mr Hiddleston," I said confidently as i pushed him away from me, "there are pepole I may have feelings for but you are not nor will you ever be one of them. Ok?"after I said that I walked out of the room to file these folders.

"Hey Lisa ,"I heard a familiar voice call me it was Reginga from the lobby, Hey girl long time no see.

"Hey Regina,how are you."

"I am good I actually came to see how you were doing with Mr arrogance."

'Well lets just say i have snapped at him several times."

"Oooooh do tell me the details."

"Well-"

"DONOVAN!"

"Sorry got to go maybe later let meet up for lunch ok?"

"YEAH sure". later.

"What ,"I said maybe a little too harshly.

'I am needed in Paris for my cousins wedding."

"So , WHy are you telling me,Or do you need me to make you your plane tickets?"

"Yes I need you to get tickets , for friday,first class, Delta airlines preferred, and get two tickets first class."

"Oh,  who's the unlucky sucker that has to endure that trip with you?"

"You."

"WHAT? No no no."

"Sorry you don't have a choice baby."

"Mr. Hiddleston, There is no way in hell that i am going on a trip with you for-"

"Two and a half weeks," he chimed in.

"Sorry not going to happen beside why do you need a private secretary to attend your cousins wedding?''

"Because while on that trip we'll be working, so yes you are coming.'

"I am sorry but last time I checked it was still my choice to travel or not so no I am not going."

"You'll get paid double and maybe even get a permanent raise.and if you're not here on Friday with your luggage then I will have to go and get from your home.now go and get the plane tickets and here is my credit card to pay for them. he said as he handed me the card."

**************************************************************************************************