Chapter 10

This chapter and the next few chapters will be from James pov
From the first day they met .

I was working on the expense reports when I heard a rap on my office door.

"Come in" I said nonchalantly.

"Mr. Hiddleston this is Ms. Donovan your ne PA " Ryan informed me.

"Hello " she said while extending her hand for me t shake.

I just looked at her she was beautiful she had dark brown curly hair that was In a half way up and she was short maybe about 4.11" and she was wearing a navy blue blouse with a navy skirt suit that she matched with a pair of nude jimmy choo. Pumps.

"Politeness is a good trait ms. Donovan but it won't get you anywhere in this business. "I said in a bored tone .

"Well i,ll just leave you to it ,Ryan said before shaking her hand and leaving us.

I took that time to grab the things for her to do.

" There is a meeting to night that you need to be in attendance for with me."
I said.

************************************

Couple of weeks later.

"Donovan get in here NOW!"i hollered.i wasn't feeling well so I wasn't in the mood to wait and I knew if I yelled I would scare her and she would get here faster. my favorite part of my job was to scare the crap out of my employees.

"Get me coffee"

"Ok"she said and left.

Few minutes later she returned, and put a cup on my desk I took it and drank some of it.

"What the hell is this "I asked and she looked and me confused .

" It's coffee "she said .

"No this is crap " I said as I threw the cup into the thrash," go get me coffee from a cafe not the lobby coffee."

" Get your own coffee from a cafe " she retorted.

What did she just say to me?

"Listen to me and listen to me good"i said" you work for me and unless you want to be fired you will do as you're told".

"My job description is to Manage your schedule , take calls for you ,take notes in meetings if needed and file paperwork not to be your gopher so get your own coffee."

And with that she stormed out of my office. I like this girl it's fun watching her get angry .
************************************

Next day

"Donavan come to my office ", I ordered .

"Yes ?"

"I need you to make two first class flight reservations "

"Who's the unlucky sucker going with you"

I had to resist the urge to laugh hysterically at this.
"You", I answered with a smirk.

"No way in freaking hell I am going with you to Paris for your cousins wedding ."

GO MAKE THE TICKETS NOW! I shouted to scare her.