Chapter 11 and A/N

Hello to my readers. I have officially gotten 1K reads and I wanted to say I am very grateful to you guys. also if your looking for another story to read thats good try "Out Of Time " by Rayiele its really good.

And now for the next story update.

"So you really do things to get this girl mad just because you think its funny"?My friend Ryan said to me.

"Yeah kind of ". I relied.

He scoffed.

"While you're here scoffing at me why don't you make yourself usefull and pass me that file."

"So are you going to be at Samantha's wedding?" he asked.

"Yes",I answered with a smirk.

"What sick and twisted plan do you have running in your mind right now?"

"I asked-No more threatened Lisa to come with me."

''James you are a sick person"

"I know, you should propably get going Lisa should be here soon to go."

***********************************************************************

On the plane.

I was a few minutes late when I got to the plane.

"You're late",Lisa stated annoyed.

"Traffic" I replied.

Just as I said that the captain came in.

"Sir are you ready to take of "?

"Yes". I answered.

After 15 minutes I fell asleep.when I woke up I saw her listening to music and reading a book.

"How long has it been".I asked.

"An hour".she replied

"Oh okay". Are you hungry?

"No not really."

"Did you finish the Fullworth inc. report"?

"What?"

"The Fullworth report did you finish it"?

"'You didn't want a Fullworth report, I asked you beforethe metting about it."

"I was joking, I wanted to see your reaction."

"You shitty Asswipe"!!! she said as she threw her book at me which I caught before it collided with my chest

"Hahaha- I'm sorry"

"Don't speak to me you shit."

Seven and a half hours later we arrived in Paris ,France.

when we descended the stairs jacque my driver bodyguard greeted us . We got in the car.When we arrived at the Hotel the driver helped me out of the car and went to get our bags.

"Ms Donovan, you will call me James while we're here."

"Fine."

WE walked into the hotel to check in and found a line at the front desk. By the time it was our turn I was already getting tired.

"How may I help you sir?" The lady at the desk asked.

"Reservation for James Hiddleston".

"Yes sir".she said while typing sonething on the computer.

"Alright here you go you will be in room 523", she said as she handed the room key to me "and the wifi password is on the back of the key and our pool and fitness room I down the hall first door on the right it closes at eleven,enjoy your stay."

"Don't we have two rooms" she asked.

"Yes I made reservations for two rooms."I told the lady.

"I'm sorry sir but there is only one room listed here and its also the only one that isn't booked."

"There is n-

"Come on let's just go I am tired we can straighten this out tomorrow. "I said and pushed her to the elevator.

When we got to the elevator I let her go and she slapped my hand.

"Don't touch me again" she said sternly.

We arrived at the room and she grabbed her suitcase and went in the shower.

when she got out someone knocked on our door and I said I would get it since she was already in pjs.

"Roomservice".he said "we didn't order roomservice."

"Its complimentary ".the guy at the door said

"Oh .thanks.

After we ate I went in to take a shower . When I got out she was sitting on the bed reading again.

"Four, really what are you thirteen?"

"I'll have you know Divergent is my favorite book series so do not mock it."

"Ok , fangirl ".I teased.

"Shut up butthead."

"By the way you're on the sofa,"I said.

"Aww that's so cute you think you can tell me where to sleep." she said in a sad voice.

''Sofa now". I demanded.

"No you sleep on the sofa". And with that she laid down on the bed and turn of the lamp beside her.

I walked over to her and tried to pick her up of off the bed but she started talking as soon as I stared.

"Don't even think about it or I will take this butterknife and do a peter to you. Which means I will stab you in the eye with it".I said as I showed him the knife.I dropped her and finally relented to sleep onthe sofa.after that we went to bed.