Chapter 18

"DONOVAN GET IN HERE NOW"!

Here we go 1 day back to work since Paris and he is already moody. This is going to be a long day.  I walked to his office door and knocked on the door.

"Come in".

I walked in and nearly died. The murderous look he was giving me was enough to bury me six feet under. I did not like the look. I actually scared me.

"Ye-es?" I answered in a shakey voice.

 "You were supposed to get me the financial reports, and I dont see them anywhere. Do you mind telling me where they are at?''

"I put them on your desk."

"Do you see them?!!"

I walked over to his desk and started moving files around and they were right there.

"They are right here."

"Thank you"

"Whatever not like you actually appreciate me" I mumbled under my breath as I walked towards the door.

"What did you just say?"

" when".

"Just now , you said something."

"I didn't say anything".

"Yes you did, I'm not deaf". He said walking to wards me with the murderous scowl still on his face.

I did what anyone with common sense would do, I started backing away from him. The demon kept walking towards me. I kept retreating and then my back hit the door and it closed. He was quick to be directly in front of me and he caged me in with his arms in either side of my body.

"I really should punish you for your attitude, I don't know, maybe I should make you come to my house and clean it."

"I'm not a maid, and even if you ordered me to do that I wouldn't do it".

"We need to do something about that mouth, It gets you into trouble alot."

"It only gets me in trouble because you don't know what to do with a woman who can stand up to you."

"I'm starting to think you want me to kiss you".

"That is the la-".

Before I could finish what I was saying he crashed his lips to mine. His lips were soft, his kiss was tender  yet demanding.Soon I felt him wrap his fingers in my hair. I eventually wrapped my arms around his neck. Then my mind registered what was happening and I pulled away from him. When I pulled away we were taking heavy breaths, he held my waist and wouldn't let me go.

"I'm sorry", He finally answered, "I didn't mean to scare you by doing that, but I will not apologize for doing that."

With that he gave me one last kiss on the forehead and told me to go ahead and go home.