Chapter 32

One week till the wedding. James and I were sitting in his apartment wait for out parents to arrive to go over the wedding plans to make sure everything was finalized.
"James, what's your middle name?" I asked suddenly realizing that I didn't know it.
" it's on the invitations, read it there cuz I ain't telling you!"
" Why? And it's not on there all that's printed is an E."
" That's to bad because I'm not telling you."
" You know we're getting married in like a week, right?"
"Yeah so?"
"Yeah so you need to tell me what it is! Can you imagine how horrible it will be if someone comes up and asks me and I don't know what my husbands middle name is?"
" Nope still not telling you."
"Please James... with a cherry on top?" I pleaded with a pout.
"Aww, it's cute you think that being cute is gonna help you".
"So.. I'm cute?" I said with a dorky smile.
" Of course you're cute... as a donkey!"
"You jackass!"
"You asked for it!"
" yeah whatever Eggbert".
" what?"
"Your middle name is it Eggbert?"
" NO it's not Eggbert why would you even think that?!"
"Because you are embarrassed to tell me which means it's an embarrassing name."
" it's not Eggbert, let it go I'm not telling you." He said sternly.
"Awwww is eggy upset"?
"STOP. my name is not eggy"
" aww don't be so offended eggy!"I said as I ruffled his hair
" stop calling me that! And don't touch my hair."
"You know what I'm gonna keep calling you that!" I replied as I reached to ruffle his hair again. Just as I was about to ruffle his hair he grabbed my wrist and flipped me on my back and climbed on top of me.
"I asked you nicely to not touch my hair, now you have to pay."
"And how exactly am I going to pay?"
"I don't know maybe I will tickle you!" He said as he attacked me on my sides.
"Sto- hahaha -stop please stop! Truce truce!" I yelled in between fits of giggles. He kept tickling me and went to grab my feet to get my soles but my reflexes were to fast so I kicked him in the face.
"Owww! Lisa you kicked my eyeball!"
"Sorry are you ok? I didn't mean to. Let me get you some ice!"
I went into the kitchen and grabbed some ice from the freezer and put it in a ziplock bag and beat it with a meat mallet. I wrapped it up and brought it out to James.
"Here you go. Put it where it is the most sore."
"Thanks who knew you were that strong! I think I'm gonna have a black eye!"
"Yeah well I asked you to stop"
"So you kicked me!"
" not my fault "!
"You are so gonna pay for this. You know it's only a week till our wedding and I'm gonna have a black eye for it!"
" oh it will heal by then. Stop being such a worrywort."

"I am not a worrywart and my name is Edward not Eggbert! Now let's go meet our parents to finalize the wedding stuff."
An hour later we arrived at James's parents house. We walked in and I got a bone crushing hug from his mother.
"So glad you guys made it. I am so excited about you guys getting married. Let's go have dinner then. We can discuss the preparations."
James's mother said as my parents came and gave hugs to both of us.
About an hour later we were in the family room   Looking at our wedding plans
"Everything looks amazing Mrs. Hiddleston thank you so much for putting it all together". I said
"What have I told you about calling me that. Call me mum. After all you will be Mrs Hiddleston soon. And thank you I'm glad you like it dear.
After a couple hours we left to go back to our apartment since we had to be in the office at 6 for a 7:00 meeting.