Chapter 26

I walked out of the fitting room and to the stand. I finally looked at my self in the full length mirror. The gown was a sweat heart neckline with lace all around the edges.It was made out of satin and hugged my form until the waist and came out like a half ball gown.

"Darling you look absolutely amazing" Mrs. Hiddleston said.

"Thank you"

"So, what do we think? Is this the dress or shall we continue trying dresses on?" The shop assistant said.

"Well Lisa is up to you."

"I think this is the one, I will take this dress."

"Okay then, I will help you change and then ring you up."

"Thank you".

I got out of the dress with the help of the shop assistant. She put it in a case while I dressed.

"Now the dress fit you perfectly, so you don't need any alterations so you can take it home today." She said.

"Thank you."

I went out to Mrs. Hiddleston to see her talking to another shop assistant.

"Yes mam we have wedding shoes and veils here." she said.

"I'm ready , Mrs. Hiddleston."

"Yes, but we need to look for shoes and a veil."

"That's not neccessary I am going to wear my mothers veil."

"Well the great!! but you'll still need shoes."

"Okay."

One hour later and we found the perfect pair of shoes. They are white stilettos, with a little bit of sparkle and slight red stripes.We went to the counter Where the sales lady was ready to check us out. 

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes," I responded and went to pull out my checkbook.

"No honey I am paying for your dress."

"No I cant let you do that."

"Your dad will reimburse me."

"Still I  will pay for it." and handed the lady the card which she took and rang me up.

***********************************************

We went to check out the venue for the wedding. It was on a beach, they had started to put up table and chairs and tents for the occasion.

After we checked everything out including the food, we went back to Mrs. Hiddleston's home for a engagement dinner.

Thank goodness that I brought a dinner gown. I went into  the room that Mrs. Hiddleston showed me to, to change and fix my hair. I stepped in and saw a black and blue room. the dresser was a black and the walls are black. There was a bathroom attached and I went in to wash my face. I heard the door opening and thinking it was Mrs. Hiddleston I went out to tell her how beautiful the room was.

"This room is real-"

"Why are you in my room?"James asked.

"I didn't know this was your room Mrs. Hiddleston told me to change in here, Ill just get my stuff and find a different room." I went to get my stuff.And he grabbed my wrist.

"You don't need to do that, go ahead and change I'll go to the bathroom down the hall, I just need my clothes."

"Okay."

I went back to the bathroom tried to turn on the shower. 

"Damn rich people and their complicated showers."

"ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE!!"James yelled.

"I CAN'T TURN YOUR SHOWER ON!!!!!"

"I can help you if you are still decent.?""

"I'm dressed," I said as I opened the door. wham!! I opened it and came smack dab eye level with his bare chest. He walked in beside me and of course we rubbed shoulders. I turned around he was already at the showers.

"Do you want hot or cold.?"

"What are you stupid?!! I want it hot!!"

"Okay". He said and then put the temperature settings on warm."So when you are ready to take your shower just push this button." He said and pointed it out but he acidentally hit it and it turned on spraying both of us.

"EEEP!!" I squealed.

He grabbed me and put me in front of him, as if my 5'1 frame could actually block his 6'1 frame from getting soaked. I turned around and pushed on him.

"Turn it off!!"

"I'm trying!!"

"Not hard enough!!"

bang! It turned off. He finally hit the button and turned it off.

"Well I guess we just had our first shower together. Now you don't need to shower!"

"Get out!!"

"No this is my shower."

"Well I need to actually shower so get out."

''We could always just finish the shower together." He said taking a step to me, while I took a step back.

He grabbed me and kissed me. The kiss was gentle but passionate. He wrapped his hands in my hair, while I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes and he stooped down to my level.

********************************************************************************************

And thats the end of that chapter. Wow. EEP!!! they kissed. what do you guys think is going to happen next!!