chapter 22

"Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Hiddleston?" the voice on the other line said.

"I'm sorry?"

"We're sorry to inform you but your husband has been in an accident and he is now here at the hospital."

"What hospital is this?"

"This is St. James Hospital."

"I'll be there in an few minutes."

I made my way around my apartment and went down to the car. Wait, I'm not married, why would someone say that my husband is in the hospital . I looked down at my finger and nope the only ring there was the engagement one that I got last night when we went to dinner with the older Mr. Hiddleston.

I arrived at the hospital and went to the nurses station.

"I'm looking for James Hiddleston could you tell me what room he is in?"

"Mr. Hiddleston is in room 204, Go down the hall make a left to the elevator and the room will be down the hall to your right on the second floor."the nurse answered.

I walked to the elevator and got on. It felt like forever until the elevator arrived at the second floor and made my way to his room.Im not sure im ready to go in there especially after we had a fight and he was driving home from taking me home when he got in the accident. what if he has a really bad condition? what if I go in there and he doesnt want me there or anywhere around him and I get fired form my job? I can't go in there. You have to , you are going to get married to him you have to go in there.

After convincing myself I went in the room.

THE END!!!

JKJKJK Dont hate me!!!

I went in the room and was surprised to see James sitting on the chari beside the bed and his father in the bed with tubes down his throat.

"What happened they told me you were in an accident and you were in critical condition."!!

"Not me my dad" he answered with a shaky voice that was a giveaway that he was crying.

"How is your mom?"

"She is fine she wasnt in the car she went home for the night I told her I would stay here."

"Okay, do you know why they addressed me as Mrs. Hiddleston then?"

"My dad apparently was mumbling things about the new Mrs. Hiddleston so they looked you up in his phone and called you what they had in his contacts which apparently was Mrs. Hiddleston."

"Alright then." I replied" are you alright James"?

"No", he replied with a cracking voice."I am really worried."

And for the first time since I met this man i got to see a compassionate side of him. I felt sorry for him so I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. To which he just turned and looked at me.

"Are you okay Lisa"?

"Yes I am fine".

"Are you sure," he said and put his hand on my forehead" The Lisa I know would never want to comfort me because she hates me."

"Im fine , and I dont hate you , I dont neccessarily love you but i dont hate you." Ianswered

And with that he laughed alittle.  He sat back down and I sat in the other chair that was in the room. which happened to be right next to him.

"I'm scared Lisa, I am so scared that he wont wake up."

"You stop that , he will be fine , He will be okay."

"What if he isn't?"

"There is no what ifs he will be fine."And with that I gave him a hug.

"Careful Lisa, someone might think that you really love me."

"Shutup!!" I said and slapped his arm lightly Which made him laugh.

We sat in silence for several hours until James fell asleep and the Doctor came in to check on Mr. Hiddleston.

"Oh sorry" He said upon realizing that James was asleep." I needed to talk to him but I can come back".

"You can tell me." I said.

"Are you family"?

"Yes I am his daughter inlaw."

"Okay then, your father in law has suffered a head injury, thankfully it is nothing major and he will be okay from that, what I am most concerned about is his rib he had 1 broken and 3 fractured and the broken one punctured his lung so we went in during surgery and patched that up but as long a s we watch it and keep the wound clean he should be alright."

"Wow , Uhm Thats alot to take in, thank you doctor."

"No problem, If there is anything I can do for you let me know."

"Thank you Doctor."

"Goodnight."

I turned around to see that James had just woken up.

"Hey , you just missed the Doctor, he said that he has to stay in the hospital for a few days but he should heal up fine." I told him.

"Thank you."

"Now go to sleep you need to rest."

Thats all for today folks. I know it takes me a long time to update but now I am done with school I should be able to update every other week if not every week. Goodby for now!!!