chapter 25

"You aint gotta go to work work work work" I sang to the song from Fifth Harmony.

I was on my way to the fitting for my wedding gown after I dropped James back at the hospital. I arrived at the bridal shop and went inside. There was a friendly looking lady at the front desk.

"Im here for my gown fitting my name is Lisa Donovan."

"take a seat over there and someone will be out shortly for you"She said pointing to a lounge area.

I took this as a chance to familiarize myself with the surroundings. It was a pretty place the walls were white with an elegant gold trim and there were glass chandeliers hanging from the ceilings. I sat down on one of the sofas and picked up a bridal magazine that was on the table infront of me. I started looking through it when I heard someone calling me. I stood up and followed a young girl to a fitting room.

"Ms. Donovan its a pleasure to meet you."She said kindly.

"Nice to meet you to." I replied. She was a tall skinny girl with beautiful strwberry blonde hair.

"Now lets find you the best gown, one that will make your future husband never be able to take his eyes of off your gorgeuos self."

I blushed a little as she said that.

"Youre blushing"!!!

"No" I scoffed and she gave me a look" Okay maybe a little"

A few days later

"Damn girl !!" You're going to get me one right?"" My best friend janessa squealed. I had just told her about the wedding with James Janesssa was always a hopeless romantic so when I asked her to be my maid of honor she freaked and made me tell her everything.

"Hey j I have to go I'm at work and boss is back , so I can't be late."

"Boo , okay !! We can meet up later right?!?"

"Yeah sure see ya later"

And with that she hung up the phone . I parked my car and put my phone in my purse and got out to walk to the building. Once I got in everyone was staring at me oddly. I wasn't sure until the receptionist that I saw on my first day came up to me squealing.

" why didn't you tell me you were getting married to the god of sexiness himself?!!!!!?!!"

WHAT!!! My brain screamed.

"How did you know?"

" honey everyone in thus office knows he announced it this morning".

That's it !! He's a dead man!!!

.Hay I got to go I'm gonna Be late".
In reality I had time but I needed to talk to James .

I told her good bye and then went to the elevator to go up to our offices. Just as the doors were closing a hand stopped it and they opened up again. There stood in all his arrogant glory the devil . He was wearing a navy blue 3 piece Armani suit , his hair was tussled witch gave him a more boyish look. Once again he looked handsome as usual. Hay! You're made at him remember?!

He walked in and his smirk deepened when he noticed my fuming self next to him. As soon as the doors closed I let him have it.

"You idiot ! Why did you tell everybody were getting married ? They all look at me differently now thy won't talk to me because they think ill probably rat on them!! "

"We're getting married in a week sweat heart and your wearing a diamond on your hands don't you think they would have noticed?" He said.

" you could have at least asked me if I was ready to tell everybody that!"