Chapter 17

Okay first things first I am super sorry for going MIA like that. Feel free to leave aggravated comments. Don't worry I can take it. I will try to be updating at least once a week and if I don't Y'all can spam my email it is musicgirl84@yahoo.com.   Again I am sorry.

"Dear heavens I didn't think he would ever shut up" I complained as we walked out of the conference meeting.

''One thing you should know about my clients is that they talk allot Like allot"

'' You need to get one that don't talk without breathing"

"I will think about it we should get going we have to pack we leave tomorrow"

''Ok''

"Oh I need you to look over my schedule for next Monday and while you go do that I need to meet with a client".

"OK"

$$$$$$$%$$%$%$%$%$%%$%%%$%%$%%%$$$%$$$%$$%$$%$$%$$%$$%$45445$$$%$$%$

"DEAR SHIT, don't ever do that again"!!

"Why?" He asked.

"Because if you do scare me like that again I won't hesitate to kill you".

"Such violence."

"You have no idea how violent I can be".

"I think that i could probably disarm you pretty easily".

"You really think that?"I asked.

"You want to try it?"

I thought about it honestly ti would be fun to put him in his place.

"Here is a challenge, we'll play a game of seduction, The loser has to do whatever the winner asks for an entire week without complaint".

"Ok, I will do it, But watch you back."

"You watch your back, You'll need to". He said as he started walking toward me.

"Wait till tomorow to start though im far too tired now."