Chapter 30

""""Several weeks later James and Lisa are back at work"""
"Lisa , I need the Jamestown files now!" James hollered through the intercom.
"One second" I replied
I get up and go to the file room and search for the file.
"Eureka!" I holler and walk to James office. I knock twice and wait for him to answer.
"Come in" he says," finally I've been waiting for ages."
"It's been two and a half minutes!" I exclaim.
"Well you should have gone faster."
"Maybe you should start getting your own files!"
" Thats no way to talk to your boss."
"But you're not just my boss you're about to be my husband so I can talk to you like that, douchebag."
"Speaking of, mum wants to know if we are writing our vows or doing traditional."
" I don't care. You decide"
"So I can say, traditional which means we say love honor and obey and you have to obey me." James replied with an evil smirk.
"Actually no. I think we should do something else. Not write them but not the traditional ones either. "
" ok. Well you find thrones you want and let me know".
" ok"
I was taking calls and editing files all day. It wasn't till James came into my office that I even knew it was time to go home. 
" So have you picked out a gown yet?" James asked.
"No not yet I am supposed to go with my mum tomorrow to pick one out."
"Can I come?"
"Nope" I said popping the p. 
"Why not. "He pouted.
"Because it's bad luck to see the dress before the wedding. "
" So?"
"You're not coming to my fitting. Besides shouldn't you be getting a tux?"
"FIIIINE" he pouted

Next day.
" Lisa,Lisa." Someone kept poking me.
"Five more minutes "!
"No you're gonna be late to you fitting we gotta go!" The voice answered.
"Ok mom I'm up."
"LISA ANGELICA DONOVAN IF YOU DONT GET UP RIGHT NOW I WILL GET A BUCKET OF ICE AND DUMP IT ON YOU!!" My mum hollered.
"Geez mom I'm up!"
"Good " she said in a sweet voice.  " be ready to go in 15 minutes. 
"Ok"
I got up and did my business. After I took a shower I put on a pink rosy sundress.  With white heels. And put my hair in a half down bun.  With a little bit of makeup done I went downstairs. 
"Darling! You look absolutely beautiful!" James mother and exclaimed.
" Mrs. Hiddleston I didn't know you were here."
" oh honey you can call me mom. After all you will be my daughter in law soon." 
"Shall we go?" My mom asked.
"Yes we should." Mrs Hiddleston answered.

There you go.  Sorry it super short.