Chapter 1

I wake up one morning in a familiar and unfamiliar room. The cute darling lights twinkled across the ceiling and walls to the four corner of the room to four separate lamps. Why do i need so many lamps. I rolled over spreading out onto purple covers. I don't like this shade of purple.

This isn't my room but i know it. I try not to worry about that. I turn over to face the door and then again to face the window. This is going to bother me all day i know it. This realistic dream... i have to many of those. 

I go to the window and look out. Dark and dreary and also once again familiar but where have i seen it. I sit in the chair set awkwardly by it. I know this scene but this isn't my home. The window in my room overlooks onto another building not a quiet street like this. As if there isn't people around.

This is bugging me. 

I set my thumb to wrist, rubbing the area in search for the calming bump of an old scar. I felt nothing. I looked down at myself for the first time. It wasn't me. 

I looked around the room in a blind panic. I am most definitely dreaming. The mirror sat in the corner of the room by the closet. The mirror shows me, a pale girl with brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. 

What is this curse? 

I touch the reflection and flinch back. It felt real. This felt like me but it most definitely wasn't. How did i get here? I want to wake up now. Should i jump out the window?

I jumped at a knock on the door. A man peeked in. "Morning, Bella."

Stunned. Full set of dark hair and tired bags under his eyes. I know this man.

"... Morning." I responded hesitantly.

"I'm uh... going to the diner for breakfast." He said. I gave him a nod. "Want to uh... um. Join?"

At the sound of promised food my stomach answered for me. The man laughed.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah for sure." I answered.

He tapped the door. "I'll be downstairs."

"Okay."

That was Charlie Swan. That was Charlie Swan. I turn back to the reflection. This is a dream. This isn't real.

 Isabella Swan. She's pretty. I always wanted to be pretty... but... 

"why is this happening?"

Oh, but i don't have time to sort through my thoughts yet. Charlie is waiting downstairs. How did i get here... that will have to wait. I have to get through the day first.

I sorted through her clothes and chose her signature bowler shirt. I felt uncomfortable in all of her tight clothes. I needed breathing room. This is oppressing. Pants are oppressing. Bras are oppressing. I hate this.

I ran out the room, slipping and falling to the ground.

What the fuck bro...

"You good?" Charlie asked, worry etched into his brow.

I walked down, slower, unsure of how to move to pretend to be Bella, without killing myself in the attempt. Charlie smiled holding the keys in his hand. Does Bella not join him often? She does right? There was that one scene from the movies... just one though.

"Yeah, actually..." i stopped in front of him. Actually what? Actually what! 

I swallowed loudly and took a glance around the house,  "Are you not working today. You're out of uniform." I said hoping that sounded natural. Just chill and lie. I can do that. I'm good at that.