15

Part 15
of
Happier Than Ever

Part 15      of        Happier Than Ever

☽✳︎

         WINNIE'S EYE'S SHOT OPEN WHEN the constant knocking on her door got louder. If she listened carefully, she could hear the mumbling of Schmidt begging her to wake up.

"Come in!" She groaned, glancing at her clock to see the time, 6:30.

"Good morning," Schmidt rushed in, dressed in a fancy suit and tie, "So, you're a woman, right?"

"I would assume so."

"Great, good," He nodded, sitting at the end of her bed, "Would you consider me a sexy man?"

Winnie tilted her head at Schmidt, now noticing that Nick had entered the room, curiously watching the two.

"Well, you're definitely.. a man?" Winnie answered with a question, not entirely sure where this was going.

"Nick, come join us!" Schmidt spoke, patting the seat next to Winnie, "I need opinions."

At Schmidt's words, he reluctantly made his way into her room, sitting hip to hip with Winnie, despite there being plenty of space on her bed.

"Okay," Schmidt started, acting as if he was presenting something to the two of them, "I'm meeting a girl for drinks tonight and I'm probably going to be bringing her back here for sex."

"Continue," Winnie nodded, actually intrigued as to where this could be headed.

"Where in the room do I look sexiest?" He asked, already making his way to her chair in the corner,  "Here," he posed, heading to a new position, "here", and then to another, "or here?"

"Well... it's a big room," Nick spoke in thought, "Could you.. do it again?"

"Okay, yeah yeah" Schmidt nodded, recreating the poses.

"Oh shoot," Winnie breathed out, acting embarrassed, "I completely forgot the first pose, so sorry, could you do it again?"

Nick quietly laughed at Winnie's words, causing a small smile to reach her face.

"Nick, don't laugh!" Schmidt commented, still posing, "She's clearly embarrassed."

"Clearly" Winnie added on, laughing herself, "I do have a question though," She turned to Schmidt. "Why are you practicing your.. poses in my room?"

"Glad you asked" Schmidt nodded, sitting at the end of her bed, "I'm not sure how drunk I'll be tonight and our rooms are pretty close together."

"Are you implying-" Winnie stopped herself, realizing she did not really wanting to know the answer.

"Schmidt, no," Nick said for her, twisting his face in disgust.

"But-"

"Jar, Schmidt," Nick demanded, pointing to the hallway, "Jar now."

"I didn't even do anything!" Schmidt groaned, pulling out his wallet.

"It was surely implied," Winnie shot back, faking a gag, "I don't think I could bleach these sheets enough."

"I'll have you know that I am a very clean man," Schmidt defensively stated, "For all I know, I am the only one who gets my clothes dry cleaned!"

Winnie and Nick shared a look,

"You are."

☽✳︎

Part 15
of
Happier Than Ever