Invitation and dyut sabha

"Yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharata abhyutthanam adharmasya tadatmanam srjamy aham”. These lines in Bhagavad Gita mean that whenever evil (adharma) becomes dominant in the society, the God will himself come to this earth to restore dharma."- Shri Krishna

Arjun was making his war strategies and it was chakravyuh. Subhadra was trying to feed Abhimanyu but he was not ready to eat. Abhimanyu ran towards his father.

Abhimanyu: Pitashree...*baby voice*

Arjun: Yes? My son!*affectionately*

Abhimanyu: What are you doing? Is it any toy?*curious*

Arjun smiled at his innocence and took him in his arms.

Arjun: It is chakravyuh, my son. When you will grow up, I will teach you this and will make you the best warrior. *kisses Abhimanyu's cheek*

Abhimanyu: I heard from mata and mamashree you are one of the greatest warrior of aryavart and I want to be like you only!

Arjun: You will be greater than me.

At that time, Subhadra entered with food.

Subhadra: So this mischievous child is here! Arya! Don't let him go from here.

Abhimanyu: I won't eat now!*pouts*

Subhadra: You have to!!

Abhimanyu: No!!!*whines*

Arjun: My son! If you will not eat how you will grow up? Please eat.

Abhimanyu: Okay! Then you have to explain me what is this!

Arjun smiled and nodded.

Subhadra: He is indeed your son!

Arjun: Any doubt?*mischievously smiles*

Subhadra rolled her eyes.

Arjun was making the chakravyuh with his toys and Subhadra was feeding Abhimanyu. Arjun started to explain and little Abhimanyu was hearing him with full of attention though this was really hard for Abhimanyu to understand this. At that time, a soldier came and told Arjun that vidur came with an invitation from hastinapur.

Arjun and Subhadra went to the sabha and greeted vidur. Other  Pandavas were already there and Vidur advised them not to accept the invitation. Pandavas were also doubting that something is fishy but couldn't deny as it would be disrespectful to hastinapur.

Without draupadi, subhadra, vijaya and pregnant Devika, other pandavpatnis were in their maternal kingdoms.

Arjun: Juesth, I think we shouldn't take children with us.

Yudhistir: It would be better because we don't know what will happen there.

Nakul: Juesth, even all women also  should stay in indraprasth.

Yudhistir: We have to take panchali with us at they mentioned about her.

Subhadra: I don't know but I am feeling something inauspicious will happen.