Happiness

That girl: I know this.

Uttara: That's great. *looking at abhimanyu*

Abhimanyu was controlling his laughter seeing Uttara's reaction.

Abhimanyu: Someone is jealous and I can smell that. *mischievously smiles

Uttara: *glares*

That girl: *laughs*. U are so cute Uttara. Ur wife is indeed very adorable, Abhi!

Abhimanyu: Yeah I know.

That girl: I am ur sister in law and Abhimanyu's cousin,princess of dwarka and Dwarkadhis shri Krishna and dwarkeshwari Jambavati are my parents. My name is Mitravati.

Abhimanyu: And future queen of avanti.

Uttara was embarrassed for her behaviour.

Uttara: Sorry jiji.

Mitravati: What u thought? I am ur husband's gf?

Uttara: No jiji.... Actually....

Mitravati: I understand everything.

Subhadra: Don't worry Uttara. They didn't mind. It's the most expected reaction from a wife when she sees her husband with a unknown woman.

Uttara nodded and asked forgiveness from mitravati once again and mitravati hugged her with a assuring smile.

Then Jambavati came and called them to come to take food. All pandavputras, Krishnaputras sat together to eat. Everyone was talking and laughing. They were feeling that old days are back. Pandavas, Krishna and Balram was looking at them and smiling seeing their bond.

Suddenly, Yudhisthir felt someone touched his feet. Yudhisthir looked at person and found a beautiful girl.

That girl: Pranam juesth pitashree.

Yudhisthir : Pranipat putri!

Abhimanyu: Juesth pitashree, she is Lakhsmana; daughter of tatshree Duryodhan.

Lakhsmana: Juesth pitashree, mata Draupadi are you all mad over me?

Draupadi: No putri! Why we will be mad over you?

Lakhsmana: Because of my father, you all have to bear so many things. *looks down*

Yudhisthir: There was not your fault, putri and you had nothing to do there. We are not angry over you.

Draupadi: And you called me ma na? How can a mother be angry with her daughter?*smiles and hugs lakhsmana*

Abhimanyu: See lakhsmana jiji, now juesth mata and pitashree also. Now at least, don't feel guilty.

Lakhsmana smiled.

Like this, 2 months passed. Kauravas were trying to convince pandavas to go exile again and they were not ready to accept their fault. Once Draupadi also told that she doesn't want war as many will die then. She is ready to go to exile again but Krishna made her understand.

One day,

All women were gossiping in Rukmini's chamber. They called Uttara also. Uttara came but she was looking a little bit weak. Subhadra noticed this.

Subhadra: What happened putri? Are you okay?

Devika: Yes putri. U are not eating also properly from some days.

Uttara: I don't know mata. My whole body is paining badly from some days.

Draupadi: Maybe ur menstruation date is near.

Uttara could clearly remembered that she missed her period this month and Abhimanyu was quite intimate with her.

Rukmini: Putri, if you are not feeling okay, then you can take rest.

Jambavati: Yes! We are just passing time. If you want, you can go and take rest.

Uttara: I am fine. No worries.

Satyabhama: Then sit here with us.

All pandavpatnis and Krishnapatnis were talking but Uttara was lost in her thoughts. After sometimes, a maid came and told that dwarkadhis Krishna wants to come inside. All pandavpatnis asked permission to leave but Uttara was still sitting.

Subhadra: Putri! What happened? Where are you lost? Aren't you feeling okay?

Uttara: No mata! I am okay.

Subhadra: Okay. Come with me.

Uttara nodded. She was walking with Subhadra and Draupadi but suddenly Uttara felt a sharp pain on her head and she fainted. Subhadra looked at Uttara.

Subhadra: Putri

Subhadra: Putri....*shouts*

Draupadi went to call everyone and Subhadra took Uttara to her chamber.

Rajvaidya told everyone to go out. After sometimes, he came outside. Everyone was anxious. Abhimanyu was also feeling restless seeing Uttara's condition.

Subhadra: Is she okay?

Abhimanyu also looked at rajvaidya.

Rajvaidya smiled and told that they need to take more care of Uttara as she is pregnant

Rajvaidya smiled and told that they need to take more care of Uttara as she is pregnant. Everyone smiled hearing this.

Abhimanyu rushed to his and Uttara's chamber. Uttara opened her eyes and tried to sit.

Uttara: What happened mata?

Subhadra came to her and hugged her tightly. Uttara was confused.

Subhadra: Putri, u both are going to be parents soon.*smiles*

Abhimanyu hugged Uttara tightly

Abhimanyu: Thanks Uttara. Thanks for giving me this happiness.

Draupadi gestured everyone to come outside and give them some time to pass together.