last moments of happiness

Abhimanyu smiled and greeted Iravan, "Pranipat juesth!"

Abhimanyu bent down to touch his feet but Iravan hugged him tightly.

Iravan: Anuj! You are in my heart. You don't need to touch my feet. I already bless you from the core of my heart.

Suthora: Juesth Bhrata Iravan! You are forgetting us maybe. *pouts*

Iravan smiled and widened his arms. All the Upapandavas and pandavsuts hugged him tightly. Pandavas and pandavpatnis were seeing them and smiling. They were admiring their bond. Uloopi was in tears seeing that her son is also loved equally by everyone like others. Arjun kept his hands over her shoulder and Uloopi smiled.

Arjun: I know Uloopi, you and our son have to bear a lot. Forgive me if possible but from now, he will get everything, what he deserves.

Uloopi: It's okay arya. I am not angry. Situation was also not in our favour. I know like your other sons, he is also close to your heart and you won't leave a chance to spend time with him but hope it's not too late.

Arjun looked at Uloopi who was standing emotionless and looking at all the children.

Subhadra: Jiji! My dear Iravan! Go and take rest for sometime. I will call you after serving food.

Iravan: Mata! You will feed me na like you did last time? *cutely smiles*

Subhadra: Yes! My son, I will feed by my own hands. *caresses his cheeks*

Shrutkarma: Mata! When did you feed him?

Subhadra: When we used to reside in Indraprasth, he came to meet with us after rajsuya yagya hiding from everyone. At that time, he was just a teenager and you and Abhimanyu was little children only. It was my first and last meet with him. Today after 14 years, I met with him again. *smiles*

After sometimes,

All pandavsuts sat to eat and with them their mothers sat to feed them. Pandavas were looking at them as they didn't want to miss these adorable moments between mothers and sons. It was not like that they were feeding their own sons only but their so wife's children with love and affection. All the children were also feeding their mothers with same love and respect. What a moment to cherish!

All were enjoying together. Pandavas were also enjoying seeing their bondings. They were feeling their those happy days are back. They remembered when last time, their sons and wives enjoyed like this and smiled. Because in this 13 years, it never happened. These years were like a bad dream. But a question was roaming around their mind. Will it last long? Or giving them some peace before giving lifetime sorrow?