Childhood

Abhimanyu was telling the formation of chakravyuh but he only could tell how to enter. Subhadra remembered that after that vidur came with the invitation and Arjun couldn't tell anymore.

Subhadra: Bhrata! Parth only told how to go inside but he couldn't teach him and didn't tell how to come out. Please teach him how to come out. Then I am sure that he will be one of the greatest warrior and will make us proud.

Abhimanyu: Yes matashree, I will be my father's arrow and a great archer like him.*smiles*

Krishna sadly smiled.

Some years passed like this. Abhimanyu was 7 years old now. One day, Abhimanyu was practicing and Subhadra was seeing her son who was absolutely like her husband. Subhadra was smiling.

Subhadra: He is ur shadow, Parth. *in mind*

Remembering about Arjun, a lone tear escaped from Subhadra's eyes but Subhadra wiped them soon because there was no place of emotions in her heart for 13 years

Remembering about Arjun, a lone tear escaped from Subhadra's eyes but Subhadra wiped them soon because there was no place of emotions in her heart for 13 years. At that time, Abhimanyu noticed her and called.

Abhimanyu: Mata... what are you doing there? Come here na. See everyone is praising me and telling I am like my father. When will he come?

Subhadra went to abhimanyu and caressed his head.

Subhadra: He will come soon, my son.

Abhimanyu: When? U always tell me this. So many days passed.

Subhadra: He will. Now come with me and take ur food.

Abhimanyu: No, I won't eat now. *runs*

Subhadra ran behind Abhimanyu.

Subhadra: Abhi..stop...

Abhimanyu went to Krishna.

Abhimanyu: Mamashree! I am hiding here. Please don't tell this to mata.

Krishna mischievously smiled and nodded. Subhadra came there.

Subhadra: Where is that naughty guy?

Krishna:Arrey Bhadrey, yashoda ma and vrindavan vasis used to call me with this name. Now u don't use this at least.

Subhadra glared Krishna and Krishna gulped.

Subhadra: You know about whom I am saying. Tell me where is Abhimanyu.

Krishna: Oh! I haven't seen him from morning.

Subhadra: I will beat him today. He is being naughty day by day. Nowadays, he skips food also.

Sutsom was passing from there and noticed that Abhimanyu is behind Krishna.

Sutsom: Manyu....

Abhimanyu bite his tongue.

Subhadra saw that Abhimanyu is hiding behind Krishna.

Subhadra pulled Abhimanyu by the ears.

Abhimanyu: Ahh... mata... please leave my ears. It's paining.

Subhadra: Come with me; naughty boy!

Abhimanyu: I won't eat now. I will practise. See mamashree, mata says I will be like my father but when I practice she use to tell me now u have to take food or it's rest time.

Subhadra: See bhrata, he is annoying me so much.

Krishna: Abhi, annoy ur mother more because it's ur right but don't hurt her because she sacrificed a lot. Cherish these moments Subhadra and don't disturb him like this. Because he will be one of the greatest warrior in a young age and maybe this moments will help you to survive in ur whole life.

Subhadra was perplexed hearing Krishna's words and she could understand there is a deep meaning.

Abhimanyu: Ahh... mata! Please leave me now! Otherwise, my ears will tear.

Subhadra left his ears and held her hands.

Subhadra: Let's go to the dining room. You should take your food now. Your all brothers already took their food.

Abhimanyu:*pouts*

Subhadra: Now don't make face and come. After taking food, you will rest for sometimes and after that you can practice and today I will also see your practice session.

Abhimanyu nodded.

On the other side,

4 years passed of pandavas exile and they were badly missing their families but preparing themselves too. Yudhisthir and draupadi used to serve all the brahmans. Bheem started to penance hard to get training from hanuman and twins were also doing hard penance to get more knowledge about ayurveda from Ashwin gods. Arjun was also doing hard penance of Pashupatinath to get pashupatastra.