My brother Ghatokach

Abhimanyu went to the garden to check but found no one there. Suddenly, he noticed some footsteps which doesn't seem to any human's.

Abhimanyu followed the footsteps and came out from the palace and he suddenly saw a shadow. He ran to hold the person and saw a young man or demon going from there.

Abhimanyu: Hey stop! Who are you? Why did you come here this time? I never saw you in Dwarka.*holding raudra bow*

That demon chuckled seeing the little boy's courage and told,"Don't worry rajkumar, I am not here to harm anyone

That demon chuckled seeing the little boy's courage and told,"Don't worry rajkumar, I am not here to harm anyone."

Abhimanyu: Then why did you come?

He replied,"I heard many stories of Dwarka and Dwarkadhis from my mother. So, I came here to visit this place only. Even I also heard my siblings are also staying here from some years."

Abhimanyu: Siblings? Who are you? And who are your siblings?

He replied,"I am the son of Vrikodar Bheem and maharani Hidimba. My name is Ghatokach and the sons of pandavas are my siblings."

Abhimanyu smiled hearing this and ran towards him and fall on his feet.

Abhimanyu: Juesth! Juesth; please forgive me for raising weapons over you. I couldn't recognise you. I am the son of madhya pandav Arjun and yadavratna Subhadra. My name is Abhimanyu.

Ghatokach: Anuj! Get up. You don't need to ask forgiveness from me. I am impressed seeing your courage.

Abhimanyu and Ghatokach hugged each other.

Abhimanyu: Juesth! Please come inside. Mata and mamashree will be happy seeing you.

Ghatokach: No anuj! Not today! But will you like to visit kamakhya forest? I am sure you never went there and my mother will be also happy seeing you.

Abhimanyu: I want but....

Ghatokach: Don't worry! I will leave you here at the first hour of morning.

Abhimanyu thought there is still two hours remained to be dawn and till then he can come back. So, Abhimanyu agreed to go to kamakhya with Ghatokach.

Ghatokach took Abhimanyu to the kamakhya forest with his magic and soon they reached to home.

Ghatokach: Mata! Mata! Come here! See, who came to see you!

Hidimba came there by running and noticed Abhimanyu with Ghatokach.

Hidimba: What happened putra? Who is this boy?

Before Ghatokach could answer, Abhimanyu touched Hidimba's feet.

Abhimanyu: Pranam maate! I am the son of Gandivdhari Arjun and Madhavi Subhadra.

Hidimba blessed Abhimanyu and smiled.

Hidimba: So, you are my beloved brother Savyasachi and Yadavi's son, Abhimanyu!

Abhimanyu nodded. Hidimba hugged Abhimanyu with motherly affection.

Hidimba: Come inside putra! Tell me how is mother and other family members!

Abhimanyu: They are good but badly missing pitashree, juesth mata and kakashrees. Mata and mamashree is preparing all of us for the war which is going to held after some years.

Hidimba and Ghatokach sighed hearing this.

On the other side,

Subhadra got up and found Abhimanyu is not beside him. She became tensed and went outside to check but he was no where. Then Subhadra went to her brother's and nephew's chamber but he wasn't there also. Everyone woke up from sleep sensing Abhimanyu's absence from the palace. All were searching for Abhimanyu. Subhadra was anxious and crying. Rukmini and Satyabhama was trying to confort her.

Satyabhama: Bhadrey! Don't worry. Maybe he is playing somewhere.

Subhadra: I don't know bhabhi! But where is my son? Where he can go now? If something happened to him, what I will say to his father?*cries*

Rukmini: Bhadrey! He is absolutely fine and I know he will return soon.

Subhadra was crying and after sometimes, suddenly she heard Abhimanyu's voice.

Abhimanyu: Mata! What happened? Why are you crying?

Subhadra ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Subhadra: Where was you my son? I was so tensed!

Abhimanyu: Pardon mata! I went to kamakhya forest.

Subhadra: What? You went there alone?

Abhimanyu: No mata! Bhrata Ghatokach came here to visit our Dwarka at night and that time, I went to the garden to check who is there and meet with him. Then he took me to his home and introduced me with mata Hidimba.

Subhadra: Ohh! That's great. How is Hidimba jiji?

Abhimanyu: She is well and worried for all of us. Do you know ma she is an excellent woman! She is very friendly, sweet and loving. She loved me a lot and told stories about my father and kakashrees. Even do you know she was not ready to leave me so soon but as I went without telling anyone, she had to leave me. But she told that she wished to meet with you, mamashree and other matashrees.

Subhadra: Ohh! She is really an excellent woman or I should say she is a goddess in the disguise of a demon. Even I also wish to see her but never got the fortune!*sighs*