Uttar's death

It was the first day of the war. Madra was not fighting from the side of pandavas.

On pandavas camp,

Uttara: Mata! I am having a strange feeling.

Subhadra: Don't worry, putri! Everything will be fine and you shouldn't take so much tension in this condition.

Matsya queen sudeshna was also lost.

Draupadi: Maharani! What happened to you?

Sudeshna: I don't know but my heart is saying that something is going to happen. My sons are okay na?

On the other side,

Uttar and Madra king Shalya was fighting a battle and Shalya killed Uttar.

After the end of the day,

All the warriors were returning to the shivir. Sadness were visible in their faces. All pandavpatnis and Uttara were standing there. Subhadra and Uttara was standing together and they sighed in relief seeing everyone okay. But Uttara was feeling something bad had happened.

Subhadra: What happened putri? Everyone returned safely.

Uttara: No mata! Something bad occurred. *looks at Subhadra*

Draupadi: No putri! I still didn't get any bad news

Draupadi: No putri! I still didn't get any bad news. Ur father, husband, brother.... . Uttar? Abhimanyu, where is uttar?

Abhimanyu and upapandavas moved away and they looked at Uttar's dead body. Uttara's mother was shocked to react.

Uttara shouted and started crying. Subhadra was trying to comfort her. Subhadra hugged Uttara tightly with motherly affection.

Uttara: Bhrata, I know you are doing mischief

Uttara: Bhrata, I know you are doing mischief. I know u can't leave me like this. Get up. Look at me and our parents. *shouts and cries*

Subhadra: Calm down putri. He will not wake up now.

Draupadi: How it happened?

Abhimanyu: He is killed by pitamah shalya in a fair fight.

Uttara: No, it's not possible. My brother can't leave me like this. Bhrata, get up! You have to get up. Won't you adore your nephew?*cries*

Uttara was crying bad hugging Uttar's dead body.

Abhimanyu: Calm down Uttara. He is seeing u from heaven. He will feel bad and it's not good for our unborn baby also. Calm down please.

Uttara was crying badly and looked at Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu wiped her tears and took her inside of their camp and then they completed the last rites of Uttar.