Like father, like son

Draupadi hold Subhadra's hands and tears were falling from her eyes. Subhadra gently wiped her tears and looked at her.

Subhadra: Jiji! Don't let this tears be wasted! Don't weep for them who are the reason of your tears. Make this tears your strength.

Draupadi: I know Bhadrey. Even sakha told the same. Priye behen, I am leaving my son in your responsibility and I know you will not let them to feel our presence. I believe that you will love them more than anything. But still I am saying please take care of my Prativindya because he is like his father who never says anything and take care of my Abhi too. I don't need to worry about kirti because he needs nothing when his subha maa is with him. And mostly take care of yourself Bhadrey. I know maybe you are not showing but you are also burning inside.

Subhadra: Don't worry for us jiji. I will take care of myself and your sons. I will prepare them as a warrior and when you will return, you will feel proud over them. In these 13 years, we have to prepare ourselves too jiji. Not only me, even our other sisters are also preparing their sons and themselves for the war which will be held after 13years.

Draupadi and Subhadra went to the entrance of the palace where everyone was waiting for them. Draupadi hugged little Abhimanyu tightly.

Draupadi: My son, we are going. Take care of yourself and your mother. Your mother will take care of everyone but not herself. It's your duty to take care of her.

Abhimanyu: Don't worry juesth ma. I will take care of my mother and will protect her.

Then Draupadi went to her other sons and other sisters.

Arjun came to Subhadra and abhimanyu.

Arjun: Bhadrey! Take care of yourself. Maybe when we will meet again, situation will be changed. My son Abhimanyu, we are going for a important work and we don't know when we will return. But when I will return I want to see you as a great warrior.

Abhimanyu: Pitashree! Please bless me and I hope I will be able to make you proud. I want to be the sharpness of your arrow and your shield.

Arjun passed a teary smile and hugged Abhimanyu.

Subhadra: Arya! Don't worry, I will well train my son. Maybe not like you and your absence will effect us a lot but I will prepare him. He will be the name of terror for his enemies and the epitome of love and kindness for own ones. In these 13 years, we all have to prepare ourselves arya! We don't know what destiny had written for us but we have to be prepared. Maybe kauravas broke our family but not our unity. We were united and still we are.

Arjun nodded and he could see the sparks of justice in her calm gaze which was giving him the strength to prepare him and not to lose hope.

Arjun: Yes Bhadrey! You are right. Now, we have to go and we will meet again. Maybe I won't be able to write to you so much as I have to do hard penance to gain pashupatastra.

Subhadra: Focus on that and that should be your main focus. Don't worry for us, we will be fine.

Subhadra and Arjun hugged each other for the last time before the separation of many years.

Subhadra saw that kauravas are coming. Pandavas and panchali also went from there. Duryodhan smirked at her and she passed a disgusted look. Subhadra told Krishna that they should leave. Subhadra took blessings from Kunti and sat into the palanquin and looked at that palace with teary eyes for the last time where she had passed many happy days. Maybe after that when she will return, it would never be like before.

Abhimanyu was looking at his mother and trying to understand her gesture

Abhimanyu was looking at his mother and trying to understand her gesture. He was trying to understand what is happening and why they are leaving their own home. Abhimanyu could understand something had happened but what. His father's words were ringing in his ears that he have to take care of his mother until they come and have to be a great warrior and have to make his proud.

Subhadra went to Dwarka with Krishna, upapandavas, abhimanyu and suthanu. Dwarka's people were whispering various things about pandavas. Krishna glared them. Subhadra was feeling uneasy hearing their words. Her face became pale.

Dwarka's royal family members were waiting for her

Dwarka's royal family members were waiting for her. They smiled. Subhadra took blessings from her family members. Her parents hugged her tightly and they were trying to console her.

Subhadra smiled and told that she is okay and from now, she have just one motive and that is she have to train her sons. She have to prepare her sons for the war which will be held after 13years and it's her only determination. Krishna smiled and told that it's his duty.

Rukmini took Subhadra and abhimanyu to her chamber and she was trying to make her smile. Jambavati and Satyabhama took other children.

After some days,

Pradyumna and samba was making war strategies and little Abhimanyu was seeing this. At that time, Krishna called them and they went away. Little abhimanyu started playing with that war toys. Unknowingly, 3 years old abhimanyu made a chakravyuh.

Pradyumna and samba came after sometimes and noticed this. They were shocked and confused. They called Krishna and subhadra.

Krishna: Arrey wahh putra! Do you know what is this?

Abhimanyu: Chakravyuh.

Samba: Who made it? Was it u?

Abhimanyu: Yeah.

Pradyumna: Really? Make us understand.

Abhimanyu started telling the formation of chakravyuh and everyone was shocked. Subhadra smiled and remembered when one day Arjun taught this to Abhimanyu. Subhadra was looking at abhimanyu and wondering how a little boy can remember this but it was not so shocking for her because she her husband was a lion and abhi is his son only. So, it's obvious their little lion will be also like his father only.

Subhadra: Like father, like son