Jealousy

After sometimes, they reached to dwarka.

Rukmini: Panchali, stand with ur husbands. After all, u all came here after so many years.

Satyabhama: Subhadra! Stand with Arjun.

Kalindi: At first; we will welcome u all and then our son and daughter in law.

Rukmini handed the plate and told Subhadra to welcome her son and daughter in law. Subhadra gently smiled and told that at dwarkeswaris will welcome, then samragyi and then she.

Jambavati: But...how can we?

Subhadra: Bhabhi! Isn't he your son? Don't u love him?

Nagnajiti: Yes but you are his mother.

Subhadra: You all raised him and u all are my mother figure also and it will be their fortune if astabharya will bless them.

Abhimanyu: Mamishree! Please welcome me soon. I am hungry and eager to taste your tasty food.

Pandavas and pandavpatnis chuckled.

All astabharya smiled. Abhimanyu and Uttara smiled too.

Abhimanyu and Uttara received a warm welcome from everyone in dwarka. Abhimanyu and Uttara touched their feet and they blessed the new couple. Rukmini was happy seeing everyone happy but she was sad also knowing the future. She was looking at newly married Uttara. Jambavati kept her hand over Rukmini's shoulder and told her to stay happy declining these thinking for some times as they can't change the fate of them.

Uttara was roaming around the palace of dwarka and she was amazed  by it's illusionary beauty. She was feeling like it's a heaven in earth.

Suddenly, she noticed Abhimanyu is talking with a girl and laughing. They were quite close and it was like they knew each other from years. Uttara was feeling uneasy seeing them. She was thinking who is this girl and why she is being so close with Abhimanyu.

At that time, Subhadra came and noticed that Uttara is seeing them and jealousy was visible in her eyes. Subhadra chuckled seeing her daughter in law's face and went to her.

Subhadra: What happened putri? What are you doing here? Ooh! let me introduce you with her. She is Abhimanyu's good friend.

Subhadra took Uttara in front of that girl.

Subhadra: Putri....

That girl: Pranipat subha maa... *smiles*

She touched Subhadra's feet and took blessings from her.

Uttara: Maa?

That girl: Pranipat princess! I am Abhimanyu's childhood friend and....

Uttara cuts her in the midst

Uttara: Pranipat princess! I am prince  Abhimanyu's wife and the princess of matsya. *slightly smiles and holds Abhimanyu's hands*

 *slightly smiles and holds Abhimanyu's hands*