Meeting with juesth mata

Next day morning,

Arjun and subhadra left for matsya with their children, Krishna, other pandavpatnis and bhanu.

Draupadi was eagerly waiting to meet with them after many years. All pandavas were also standing in front of the gate and waiting for their children and soul mates. Uttara was also dreaming about her soul mate. She was trying to see Abhimanyu from her balcony.

At that time,

All Upapandavas came with their horses and hugged their mother tightly and took blessings from her. Then they hugged their fathers. Draupadi and pandavas were very happy after seeing their sons after such a long time.

Draupadi: How are you all my sons? I missed you all a lot! It's been 13 years.

Prativindya: We all are good and now more better after seeing you.

Shatanik: Yes mata! And mata Subhadra didn't let us understand your absence.

Draupadi smiled hearing this.

Suddenly Draupadi noticed that a young guy is standing with his white horse and his body structure is like her husband Arjun and that young guy is beautiful and his complexion is fair like Subhadra.

That guy went to draupadi and touched her feet

Abhimanyu: Pranipat Juesth mata. I am the arrow of gandivdhari arjun and the apple of princess Subhadra's eyes. I am the disciple of sriman balram and Dwarkadhis Krishna. I am the proud of astabharya and pandavbharyas and at last, I am the kohl of my juesth mata Draupadi's eyes.

A tear drop fall from Draupadi's eyes. Abhimanyu kept his palm and wiped her tears.

Abhimanyu: Mata! I just told na I am the kohl of ur eyes. Why are you crying? U will kill....

Draupadi kept her finger in his lips and hugged him tightly.

Draupadi: Don't say like this my son. U all are my lifeline and how I will stay if something will happen with my sons. U are really my Subhadra's son.

Subhadra: He is ur son also jiji.

Abhimanyu: Yes I have 4 mothers.

Draupadi nodded and hugged Abhimanyu.

Bhanu and suthanu came in front of Draupadi and touched her feet.

Draupadi: See, I am so much unfortunate mother. I missed ur childhood. Sorry daughter.

Suthanu: No ma. This is not ur fault.

Bhanu: Bless us mata. We still couldn't start our married life because u didn't bless us.

Devika: Yes jiji bless them! They still didn't marry because you and arya wasn't here to bless them.

Draupadi cupped their face and took suthanu's hand and gave it to bhanu's hand.

Draupadi: Putra bhanu, I know you are the best life partner for my daughter. Please keep her happy. She couldn't get her father's and families  love. My Devika alone raised her. Maybe I am seeing her 1st time but she is the apple of my eyes.

Bhanu:I promise mata I will stay with her till my last breath.

Abhimanyu: U promised it long time ago to suthanu jiji.

Bhanu: Yes cause she is my eternal companion.

Bhanu looked at suthanu with full of love and she smiled. Draupadi and Yudhistir smiled hearing it.

Everyone went inside of the palace and they were talking and eating. Uttara was serving food and looking at abhimanyu with love.