RaudraDhari

Abhimanyu looked at Balram with questioning gaze. Balram smiled and hold his little hands and then started walking. Krishna, Subhadra and Jambavati followed them.

After sometimes, they reached in front of a room where mahadev's idol was kept. Balram joined his hands before mahadev and took a bow from there which was looking divine. Abhimanyu was looking at the divine bow without blinking his eyes for once. In heart, he was wishing to touch it at least once.

Balram: Do you know what is it? What's it's name?

Abhimanyu nodded in negative.

Balram: It's called raudra dhanush as it was Rudra's divine bow. I received it long ago from Mahadev himself but never used it and didn't find a suitable person who have the ability to use it. *looks at Abhimanyu*

Abhimanyu: Juesth mamashree! Can I touch for once, please?

Balram smiled and ruffled his hair.

Balram: Why not my son? You can't touch it but you will use it also. It's for you only.

Abhimanyu: Does it mean you will give me this?*excited*

Balram: It completely depends on you, my son. Remember, everyone doesn't have the ability to string this bow or use it. But that doesn't mean you will give up before trying. So, try to take it my son!*smiles*

Balram kept the bow in its place and Abhimanyu came closer to that bow. At first, he joined his hands before mahadev and then he looked at the divine bow. He looked at Subhadra who smiled at him and indicated him to try to take the bow.

Abhimanyu kept his hands over the bow and slowly he was trying to move it from it's place. Though it took a little time but he moved it. Little Abhimanyu was feeling hardship to carry it as it was very heavy but he handled himself and able to string the bow.

At first, Balram was a little bit wondered but later he thought, it was not so impossible for Abhimanyu as he is the son of Gandivdhari Arjun and form of the Varchas.

Abhimanyu was very delighted after carrying the divine bow and he looked at his elders.

Krishna came to him with a smile and started appreciating him.

Krishna: Well done, my son!

Balram: Putra Abhimanyu, from now this is your bow.

Abhimanyu looked at his mother who was seeming to lose in her thoughts. Abhimanyu went to her.

Abhimanyu: Mata! Mata! Aren't u happy?

Subhadra looked at him and smiled.

Subhadra: I am very happy my son and you made my believe more stronger today. I am proud of you my son and I hope your father will be also happy and proud when he will get to know!*side hugs*

Krishna: Putra! From now, you will be known as raudradhari the wielder of raudra bow. This bow will help you to be succeeded in your motives.

Abhimanyu: Bless me mamashree.

Krishna: Our blessings are always with you, my son!

At midnight,

It was last part of the night and soon it was going to dawn. Abhimanyu was sleeping with Subhadra and half brother Shrutkarma. Suddenly, he wake up hearing a strange sound. Abhimanyu looked at his mother who was sleeping and slowly Abhimanyu wake up without disturbing them. He went to the garden from where he heard the sound.