Chapter 2: Maxton

"Dude, hurry the fuck up and get down there. There are some fine pieces of ass tonight." One of my best friends, Dylan tells me as he barges into my room. His voice is a little slurred and his eyes are glazed over letting me know that he's already drunk.

I sigh, shutting the play book that's laying in front of me. "How drunk are you right now?"

"Ummm, I don't know. I stopped keeping track after the sixth shot." He shrugs like it's no big deal and I groan knowing that he is going to be blessed with the presence of Dr. Hangover tomorrow. Normally that would be okay if we didn't have practice at 8:00 a.m.

"Stick to water for the rest of the night. I don't feel like carrying your dead weight tomorrow at practice." I give him a pointed look which makes him pout in return.

"Oh, come onnnnn. Just a little more. Please papa." He bats his eyelashes, still maintaining that childlike pout.

"Okay first of all, never fucking call me that and second, quit pouting like a four year old that dropped his ice cream. You look ridiculous."

His pout slips off his face being replaced by a frown. "You're mean." He mumbles and turns to leave the room. Right as he gets to the door, he turns back around a smirk plastered over his face. "Oh and just to let you know, that Fallon girl from the arena the other day is here and might I say that she looks painfully hot tonight. You should come down to see her. You know, turn those dirty fantasies that I know you've been having into a reality." With that, he heads back to the party leaving me to mull over his words.

Fallon's here? Did she come with someone? Dyl said she looks painfully hot. Fuck, if she looks anything like she did at the arena with those joggers that were low enough to tease the hell out of me and that top that clung perfectly to her full, perky-

Shit.

I look down at my dick that is very much visible through these joggers now that I've got her impeccable body on my mind.

Before my brain can register what's going on, I find my feet taking me towards the stairs.

Once I reach the bottom, people from around the room call my name but I ignore them as I search for the green eyed beauty.

When I finally spot her, it's like all time freezes. Standing there in a tight white mini dress, white heels and painted bright red lips, she resembles a true fallen angel.

I groan internally as my eyes rake over her body. Her olive toned skin looks smooth and silky. The tightness of her dress accentuates her curves, making them seem so perfect that's it's hard to believe they're real. But despite her curves, she still manages to be extremely thin making me believe that she must work out.

She must sense my gaze because she looks up making direct eye contact with me. She smirks, obviously having caught me checking her out. Not ashamed one bit by my action, I smirk back and make my way over to her.

"Well, hello there sweetheart. I'm surprised to see you here tonight." I say once I reach her.

She raises a perfectly shaped brow at me. "Oh and why's that?" Hey low raspy voice causes my dick to stir.

"Just thought you were the 'stay home and read' type." I say with my smirk still intact.

She stares at me for a second before bursting out laughing. Confused, I wait for her to finish laughing so she can answer me.

"Oh honey, you've got it all wrong. Sure, who doesn't love a good book but a party is what really gets me wild."

My mouth parts in shock at how forward she is. She has a glint in her eyes like she knows that she's surprised me and she likes that. I decide to play along.

Stepping closer to her until we are chest to chest, I lean down to whisper in her ear. "I'll remember that for next time." I mentally fist bump the air when she a shiver passes through her at the sound of my voice.

Trying to cover up her reaction, she slowly turns her head so our lips are inches apart. My eyes automatically drift to her full red lips. "Who says there's going to be a next time." She whispers, the sound of her voice making my eyes snap up to lock on her bright green eyes.

God, those eyes. They can bring any man down to his knees with just one look.

Our breathing becomes heavy from the close proximity and I can't stop my dick from getting hard as a wave of what seems to be coconut and vanilla scents invade the air.

"Trust me, sweetheart. There's going to be a next time." Not being able to hold myself back any longer, I begin to lean in. Our lips have only grazed each other when the sound of Tristan's voice has us shooting apart.

"Maxton, brotha, I'm so glad you made it." His words are slurred and he's leaning his body weight on me while I stare at him with such irritation. I know he's one of my best friends but of course this idiot had to choose that exact moment to come and bother me.

I had been glaring at Tristan for so long that when I turn back, Fallon's gone leaving me to deal with a massive hard on and a major cockblock.

Great. This was not how tonight was supposed to go.