Chapter 7: Maxton

When I pictured what Ella's roommates would look like, I definitely didn't expect one of them to be the girl whose been on my mind non-stop for about a week now. And I definitely didn't think I'd be seeing her in a towel. Yet, I thought. I internally smirk at that before realizing that I wasn't the only one who saw her like that. That makes me drop my smirk, a scowl taking it's place on my face. Anger boils through my veins at the thought of others seeing her like that. 

Seeing her walk out in that sexy burgundy set had me sporting a semi that thankfully nobody noticed. It took everything in me not to lift her tiny body in my arms, walk her to her bedroom and have my way with her. 

Tagging along actually was about wanting to make sure nothing happened to these girls, especially Ella since she put on something that is way too revealing for my little sister to be wearing. But I'm not going to lie and say that part of it wasn't so I can stay close to Fallon's gorgeous self longer. My intention of teasing her when we were leaving her apartment completely backfired because the second I came into close proximity and got a whiff of her intoxicating smell, that semi I was sporting quickly turned into a full hard-on. I had to quickly walk away from her after so that I wouldn't embarrass myself. 

Fuck! What is this girl doing to me?

The car ride was filled with easy conversation. I now understand what El meant when she said that she feels like she's known them her whole life. Seeing the easy banter and jokes that go around between them, I'm actually filled with the same feeling. 

I tune into the conversation just in time to hear Tristan say, "I'm assuming you girls aren't 21 so how are you going to get in if you don't have fake ID's?" 

Looking through my rear view mirror, I see the three girls wearing matching smirks, not bothering to answer him. I can't help but let my eyes wander to Fallon's teasing plump lips. I have to bite my bottom lip to keep from letting out a groan as her tongue swipes its way over her lips.

Shaking my head of those thoughts and focusing back on the road, I find myself pulling into the parking lot of Wilder's. The guys and I are actually very familiar with this place. We come here most nights to celebrate after a big win or just to chill out. It's actually a really cool place to hang out. There's a pool table, a Foosball table and darts along with a Thursday karaoke night. 

We all climb out of the car and start heading towards the entrance. The sound of the girls heels clacking against the cement in front of us blends into the muffled beats from inside. My eyes zone in on the way Fallon's body moves with such confidence. I can't help but admire her. The way she walks would look sensual in anyone's eyes but for her it's just natural. She is every guys dream girl. My eyes roam lower and stop at her round juicy ass and thick thighs. You can definitely tell that she's worked them out from the way the muscle adds to its appeal. For some guys, they might like their girls to be super thin, but for me I find a woman with a little more meat on her to be more attractive. 

A nudge from my side snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn to find the other guys watching me with knowing smirk. I roll my eyes at them but honestly, I don't care if they caught me checking her out because how could I not? She is literally perfect from her body to her feisty personality, I can definitely say I'm intrigued. 

"I think you guys should stay behind us. It'll give you a better shot of getting in." I voice to the four of them. 

The girl with the red hair, Lesley I think, turns her head to look at me. "Don't worry, we've got it covered." I watch in confusion as the three girls chuckle. El looks as confused as the guys and I do about this. 

When we reach the doors, a bouncer steps out. He's a very tall and built guy and he comes into view with the same scary blank face he wears every time the guys and I see him. So imagine my surprise when a giant smile breaks across his face as he spots the three girls, mainly Fallon.