Chapter 13: Maxton

Walking out of the girls apartment, I'm instantly regretting coming all the way here to invite them instead of just shooting Ella a text. Though when it comes to Fallon, I just can't seem to stay away. 

She's like a drug and I hate to admit that I might be addicted. 

The memory of us at the club has been playing through my mind ever since that night. The way she tasted, smelled, looked, and felt in my arms was something of a wet dream and I'm craving more. 

I could still hear her sexy voice as she moaned in my ear and the way she rubbed herself against my di-

Okay, I have to stop before I give everyone a show with how hard my dick is right now. 

When I get to the house, I see Matt and Tristan sitting on the couch watching a hockey game. "Yo fuckers, where's Dylan?"

Tristan answers me without taking his eyes off the game, "He's upstairs with some blond." Just then I hear a loud bang and a muffled female voice screamed "Oh fuck yes". 

I shake my head and make my way to the kitchen. Since it's currently 4:30 in the afternoon and we have to get ready for the party soon, I decide to start making supper now. I decide to make fettuccini alfredo because I haven't made one of my family's favourite Italian meals in a while and cause I've been craving it. Every time I make this meal, I think of my nonna. She was the best and I miss her so much. She's the one who taught me how to cook, always trying to help me master our family's perfect Italian sauce. 

Now, you're probably wondering how I'm Italian with a last name like Parker but I get that from my mom's side. We were always super close with my moms side growing up, more than my dads, but not because there's any bad blood but because they live in Nevada and it's hard for us to get together throughout the year other than during holidays. But anyways, my moms side lived about an hour away from us so we saw them quite often since all of us cousins are really close. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Dylan comes barging through the kitchen and dramatically throws himself on one of our kitchen stools. "Fuck I'm starving, are you almost done? I've been waiting forever for you to get home and make food."

I roll my eyes at his dumbass. "No you idiot, I just got home how could I possibly be almost done. And if you were so starving, why didn't you try to make yourself food." I say this last part even though I already know the answer. 

Dylan can definitely not cook. He is so bad. Like I'm talking about almost setting the house on fire, kind of bad. Matt and I are the only ones who can actually make a proper meal. I mean, Tristan isn't bad but he has a habit of overcooking everything he makes so that makes me and Matt the designated chefs of the house. 

He simply rolls his eyes and levels me with a somewhat evil smile. "Well I mean if you want me to cook, I guess I could..."

Before he could even finish talking I'm already shaking my head. "No, definitely not. Never again, I actually like this house."

He rolls his eyes at me and grabs one of the apples on the counter before taking a giant bite out of it. "So where were you? You finished classes a while ago," he says with his mouth full of chewed up apple. Gross. 

I clear my throat and focus back on the food. "Oh um, I just went over to Ella's to tell her about the party." 

"Rightttt, you went to invite Ella to the party...." When I sneak a peek over at him he has a dumbass smirk on his face. "I'm sure it wasn't because of some sexy brunette bombshell with the name Fallon, right?"

I huff out a breath and flip him off. "Fuck off, Fallon has nothing to do with anything. I was simply being a good brother and inviting my sister to a party."