Chapter 6: Fallon

Waking up to the sound of Lesley's awful singing is like waking up with the worlds worst hangover. I have to squint my eyes to adjust to the sun's bright light shining through my window. I reach over to grab my phone and when I see that it's only 8 a.m, a loud groan escapes me. Last night, I set my alarm to 11 a.m since my first class started at 12:30 but I guess that won't be necessary now.

My ears hurt hearing Lesley's screeching as she sings the high note in 'Just Give Me A Reason' by Pink. My mind begins to think of the different ways one can kill another human. Realizing that there's no way I'll be able to go back to sleep with all this noise, I slowly get myself out of bed and head to the bathroom.

My bare feet feel cold against the white tiles as I walk towards the clear glass shower. Turning the water on, I place it to a warm temperature. I don't know how people can take cold showers. It is literally the worst feeling ever when freezing cold water touches your body. I shudder just at the thought of it before stripping out of my cotton booty shorts and oversize t-shirt with my brothers team on it.

I welcome the feeling of warm water on my body as I step in. After letting my hair soak in the water for a couple of minutes, I grab the coconut shampoo and conditioner and begin to wash my hair. Unintentionally, my mind begins to fill itself with thoughts of Maxton. The way I felt when I was around him was something that I've never experienced before, and that is what scares me. I've been around enough hockey boys to know that there are only two things that they care about. A good fuck and being drafted. And as much as I love the game, I try to steer clear of anything hockey related. You wouldn't believe how many times people have become my friends so that they can meet my family. Hence why there will be no one other than Les and Alex, and maybe Ella someday, who will know about my last name.

After my shower, I start to feel a little more awake but not enough for me to be in a good mood. That won't happen until I get my ice coffee. I quickly brush my teeth before heading towards my closet. Quickly checking Boston's weather for today, I see that it's going to start getting colder since it's mid September now. Deciding to wear a tight long sleeve grey shirt tucked into a burgundy skirt, I grab a black Gucci belt to complete the outfit. I slide on black knee length booty heels before heading over to my makeup desk. I put on light makeup which includes a bit of concealer, bronzer and mascara before grabbing my purse and heading to the kitchen.

 I put on light makeup which includes a bit of concealer, bronzer and mascara before grabbing my purse and heading to the kitchen

(Fallon's Outfit)

Lesley is sitting at the kitchen counter making herself a bowl of cereal when I walk in. The second she sees me, her plate is pushed away and she stares at me with pleading eyes.

"Fall, can you pretty please with a cherry on top make me breakfast?" She juts her bottom lip out and pouts.

I roll my eyes and scowl at her, but begin to make my specialty, chocolate chip pancakes nonetheless. First, she wakes me up early as fuck by her awful singing and now she's asking me to make her breakfast before my coffee!? Ouff, this girl has got a death wish.