Bloody Care・Movie

As Koko walked out of her bedroom to get ready for the day, she couldn't help but stop her preparation as her huspand ran into the bathroom, desperately clutching around his nose.

She began to follow him only to notice the shut door with a piecing bright light sneaking from under it. Of course her husband didn't like asking for help and would prefer to be alone but... Well you can see where this is going.

Koko pushed her ear gently against the door to hear if he was alright or if she desperately needed to step in, however all she could hear were stressed, quiet grunts.

She opened the door ever so slightly to see his slightly red face reflected in the mirror with blood falling from his nose, he saw her glimpsing into the bathroom with a dischuffed look plastered upon her face.

"Garmadon? Are you OK?" she asked, already knowing he would lie and simply demand it was a small nose bleed.

"Yep, yes, indeed, I'm fine" he stuttered a desperate lie, his face only growing a more harsh tint of red, some blood dripped down his face and onto the tiled floor making him lean over the sink once again.
He wasn't a very talented lier, never will be, but this was just to obvious: the bleeding, neverous gestures and paniced tone was enough for anyone to pick up on.

Koko walked over to him and turned him around, putting her hands on either side of his face clutching his cheeks gently, she pulled his head down slightly so she could kiss his forehead, the nice moment lasted for solid five seconds before more blood dripped down his face making him grunt again.

"Look I just... Its just a small nose bleed. I think I'll be fine-" he tried to reason with Koko only for her to cut him of entirely.
"A small nose bleed, Garm?" Koko crossed her arms over her chest and gave him that look.

"your face is caked in blood for God's sake, your getting stressed aswell so that's certainly not helping your case."
Garmadon rolled his eyes, but the bleeding increased making splutter slightly.

Koko went to fetch a fresh towel from the laundry room and came back to see Garmadon tilting his head back, sure it was stopping the blood from spuing out his nose but that Ment it was going to come from else where... his mouth.

It took a few seconds before he lent over the sink coughing and sputtering blood from his nose and mouth. "Ugh! Garmadon, what have we told you about doing that. It doesn't help you know." she rhetorically asked while he coughed again.

She grabbed a cup and ran him some water for the mouth blood issue he was experiencing. However the blood didn't stop. It was now being equally distributed from his mouth and nose. Yay.

"Fuck!" he groaned at the horrid metallic taste in his mouth, Lloyd walked in throught the door looking as tired as ever.

"is he alright?" Lloyd asked tiredly only to be shocked at the blood, "damn.." he whispered.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Although Garmadon's nose was still bleeding, it was as intense as before. Koko finally got to work and Lloyd got to school whick Ment leaving Wu as a baby sitter for him.

It was not a particularly fun day because he was always bleeding, some minutes worse than others.

Yay, done. If your wondering what happened to the book names 'oni flu'... This was it. I changed it entirely because the old one didn't make any sense to me and overall was just shit.