Roommates・SurvivalShipping

Ninjago: and they were roommates
Us: omg they were roommates

This is set before the episode of "I don't care if your roommate keeps you up, we're live!" but inspired by that :D

This was written before I saw episode 20 so he never walked around like he owned the place in this au :D

Garmadon lent over the balcony to look at busy city below, he stayed there for a short while before considering that what if I get seen issue and pulled himself back inside the apartment. He glared at the clock as he waited patiently for the news to come on, he got bored easily and was confined to such a small area of such a big city so the news really helped him keep on his feet.

'God' he thought 'who knew peace vows could be this boring' he continued to glare at the clock with such an intensity that if it were alive it would combust on the spot. The news had finnaly come on with a small broadcast, nothing interesting or involving him was all he need to worry about

However he was alluded to when he heard that Gayle Gossip woman hiss at his camera man "Uh, Vinny, please complain about your roommate after the News, thanks" making Garmadon chuckle under his breath, 'its fun to pester him in honesty, especially at night' he grinned at the thought before it turned into a smile, not a mischievous or evil smile but rather a happy smile that made his face feel strange. 'Roomate' he felt his chest swell at the reference to him and Vinny's companionship in such a personal way.

"that right, I'm his roommate." Although he was alone, Garmadon was sure that his voice sounded alien to the almost silence that filled the apartment (besides the TV that is) he could feel something sturr within his chest. A vibration of sorts that soon could be heard, a deep purring. 'what the!?' Garmadon could feel himself mental jump as he got up from his laying position on the sofa and into more of a sitting position with his arms bracing himself against the seating.

He put a hand to his chest, his heart was racing and he was indeed vibrating, his face was uncomfortably warm and he felt strange, really strange. 'Am I sick!?' he stopped himself from calling Vinny. 'Breathe' he told himself 'I'm fine, Vinny of NGTV news is busy, just relax'

"I'm fine" he breathed out calmly with everything coming to a stop and returning to normal. 'roommates' he felt himself flush again at the words and quickly became frustrated when all his silly feelings of joy came flooding back over him like a tidal wave.

"Oh, come on!"