Horror Movies・Movie

The Ninja all sat on the sofa, Jay was curled up in a ball and pressed tight to Nya and Cole, Kai sat with an arm wrapped around Lloyd in a brotherly manner. Zane just sat down smiling or frowning depending on the scene.

They watched as people were brutally murder, as people screamed and as jumpscares flashed across the screen.
It had gotten to the part when the movie had become eerily quiet and the team awaited a expected jumpscares. The portaganist turned to look around the corner and just as they exoected to see some gory image non arrived.

They were on the edge of their seats and filled with anticipation when a loud bellowing scream formed from behind them making our Ninja scream with Jay being the loudest and highest as they jumped form their seats, a maniacal cackle could be heard from the owner of the scare as they struggled to pick themselves up of the floor.

In unison they all turned to look at the warlord who had just frightened the living bejesus out of them with scowls and glares. "that was ridiculous" he laughed hysterically before composing himself slightly, still grinning. Jay went over the darklord and delivered a rather rough punch the arm making Garmadon groan slightly and rub the aching spot.

"The fuck dad!?" Lloyd screamed and Garmadon's previous emotion was lost for good as he downed at the team. "Jeeze, I'm sorry- I got bored and dinner was ready so what better way to announce it that with a scare." he groaned as if he had any right to be annoyed by their behaviour.

"yeah well don't, you not in any place to do that." Kai chimed in with his own thoughts and the oni simply rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples.
"whatever- anyway dinners ready so.. yeah bye" Garmadon walked off grumbling.

A few minutes later the Ninja sat down in the kitchen eating hungrily, it was only then seeing as Koko thought it was better that they had space from Garmadon or his silly antics and so rightfully too. They weren't particularly keen on the scares.

They all ate in an awkward silence which was weird considering their usual happy chatter at the dinner table, Nya had been the fist to speak and what she chose to talk about was what they all were thinking.

"I think we were a little harsh on him, he's just trying to have fun and I doubt it's comfortable being in a city full of people that hate you." She said thoughtfully in between bites of her noodles. They all hummed an agreement and considered on how to better themselves in their current situation so they all began to form a plan.

They continued watching the film and after a short while they heard a gently knock form Zane. He had gone to see what Garmadon was going and low and behold: he was with Koko and they too were seen watching a horror film and were holding hands.

"RAH!!" they all screamed at the couple with Lloyd grabbing at his father's shoulders to help startle him.
The oni jumped aggressively with his hair standing on end, he turned around to look at them and broke into a laughing grin "oh I deserved that!" he claimed grinning.

Got lost along the way ngl but ayy, sorta finished it