HEAD CANONS

I like to make it so that the comics are Canon, but how, you ask. Well:

Garmadon didnt go straight to Vinny, consdiering why Wu seemed so upset too (he sent Garmadonon a journey of self discovery, yet heard nothing about it so was offended his brother had somehow found his helemt and fucked off to Ninjago city).

All of the comics take place, and he goes on some trip, and remembers vinny could help him further understand humanity. He tried to understand humanity at first by sulking around and somehow not getting caught (god damn, those police must be scared or lazy af)

He had only been with Vinny for about the year Nya was dead for before that he was ventureing and exploring his new powers. Garmadon does indeed not fully understand the words, but he understands one.. Redemption.
He is driven by this desire to redeem himself and does that by trying to work out how to care for things, like Christofern, (subconsciously so he could care for Lloyd) but mainly because he wants to be good. He doesn't know why..

I don't mean to wipe away his character, I'm just trying to combine these two sides of Garmadon in live with. Yes, he's still a confused idiot that has the same sarcasm and attitude and oblivious behaviour but altered slightly. Bye!

I've changed my headcanons since the original release of this because yes. It wiped his character, not adding to it.