Supernova • Angst

It was like a supernova. A stunning burst of colour that shook the ground and cracked the earth.. dust billowed up into the air but it wasn't from the land, not in the slightest. It was bones.

The explosion of colour was coupled with anguished screams as his veins were filled with overwhelming power that cause them to pop, the same destructive energy breaking through his muscles and forming vines of orchid to seep from his body.

Hues of purples and glowing pain rippled throughout his body, shaking his heart with enough force that it awoke.

He howled as his long dead organ began to beat, writhing in his chest like some feral animal, beatles trampling around his ribs until he could no longer cry.

In blinding white agony, a desperate screech erupted from his lungs as he felt them burst with fire that forced itself out his windpipe, blowing a volcanic amount of flaming grief into the air already filled by his misery.

It felt like it was never going to end as he looked down at his large hands that were cracked with veins of blinding destruction the colour of amethysts, yet it had disappeared as wuick as it came..

With no breath to lose and no body to break, he blinked and it was gone.

..

There, amongst as sea of darkness mixed with warmth, returned Garmadon. Taken by the very power he sought to grow, the very power that made him strong had just as easily become his undoing..

Taken by a supernova of howling anguish, gorgeous colour and his birth right.. he now drifts against the night like a reborn star, so freshly shining in a dead sky.

Consumed by the back hole that replaced his heart. The sun that made up his body, now without the strength to survive.. he too went out in a brilliant display of failure.

A short one to make up for December's lack of posts. You will get your full post this month, I swear.