The Good Old Days・Season 2

Garmadon stood over his sons crib with a smile, he looked into the hazy green eyes of his offspring with pride and admiration of his beloved child.

Lloyd cooed in his crib quietly and laughed as his father picked him up with strong and steady hands. He gave a soft kiss to the blonde boys cheek with compassion. "My child, my precious boy" he smiled whilst bringing his son into a kind hug.

"I promise that, as long as you are with me, I will protect you with every fibre of my body and heart." he mumbled.

He now looked over to his son, the very same boy he made the promise to only to see his enemy, the destined green ninja. It broke his heart, he felt like he could just shatter into a million pieces and combust into a thousand shards of his corrupted heart.

His son felt the same way no doubt. The same burning inside, the same pain. 'My boy, where did I go wrong' he rhetorically asked himself as he looked at the floor is dispair.

'Son versus Father' the words that were spoken bounced around his head and left marks from where it hit his mind.

'My son, my enemy, my saviour' he frowned, but as he thought on about the situation he felt his heart lift slightly. 'He can't follow me down my path but he can meet me at the end.'

Heeeyyyy, just a quick post to actually conclude the story I doubt I'd finish so yeahhhh :D