green..

Observing the city, like a crow in its nest, Lord Garmadon towered above, eyes narrowed and focused as he forced his gaze to only be caught by the most vital of sights, the most alarming or concerning images to sweep his vision..

Unfortunately for the Lord, who had peeled his eyes for the colour of emeralds, a lot of green remained, albeit mostly patches of darker greens from the trees and other such lush corpses doomed to grow and wither.

Such like plants crawled up buildings like hands groping the large structures and trying to pull them down, blooming like tumours closer to the sun. Such lush life was despised by Garmadon, but only for moments..

From the corner of his observing eyes, his yellow pricked pupils spyed the jade colour that blossomed in the light. Without a moments notice, nor any actual thoughts being applied, Garmadon's eyes grew wide, his nostrils flaring like some enraged dragon; Harumi swore she could see purple smoke fly up from them.

Directing his rage and hateful birth at the suspect, his claws in a purple blaze as he nearly threw his power at the ivy climbing up the walls..

Before he could do much more, a sudden hesitation froze the dark Lord before he could abliterate the building. It was plant. Nothing but a plant.

Calming from his alarm, the Lord huffed a cloud of frustration as Harumi approached the beastly man who was still busy composing his anger.

"My dark Emperor?" the quiet one asked, barely able to outstretch her hand to offer a sense of calming to the creatureous man. Garmadon snapped his head towards her, ears flicking and twitching with his heavy breaths.
She stared into his injected eyes, his mouth gaping with the image of a zombie before he shook himself proper.

The oni looked back at the ivy he had previously intended to destroy, a bitter snarl shaking his upper lip to reveal his yellowed fangs. "GRGH!- These- these distractions!!" he raire before turning around with a growl, raining down a hail of blwis into the nearby pillar of rock-like structures near his throne. "They- leave me so- so-"

"Paranoid?" Harumi asked, only to regret it when noticing the wild look in his crimson eyes. She gulped as he threw another hit to the stone beneath his fist.

"Get rid of them! I need them gone!!" he howled, like some five year old, groping at his head with his talons. "such visual spectacles! Such- colour!" the oni kept complaining while Harumi deciphered what he was demanding as he stomped his foot and wronged his head for peace.

"the colour? You want it- outlawed?" she asked. "Yes! Anything! Get rid of it!" He roared one last time before she ran off to fix his distress..

And that's how the colour green was outlawed. :)