A Wedding beneath the Stars(Kion/Fuli)(request)

Request from Modelisme08

"Oh! Fuli! You look so beautiful!" Makini told her excitedly. "I gotta agree with the monkey. Kion's going to freeze when he sees you more beautiful than before" Zuri remarked confident and proud. The cheetah chuckled at the lioness, amused at the comment.

Today was her wedding day with Kion and everyone was getting ready. It was right now night time. The cheetah looked up at the dark blue sky at the shimmering silver stars with thoughts in her head about today.

Zuri, Makini and Tiifu were helping the king cheetah get ready for her big day. Although, Fuli wasn't big on looking pretty but since it was her big day, she decided to let them have some fun.

"And done! Squeal! Fuli you look so beautiful!" Tiifu told her excitedly, clapping her paws as Makini brought the cheetah to the waterhole inside the lion guard hideout. Fuli moved her eyes away from the sky and saw that she wore a white flower crown around her neck and on her head.

Her fur was shimmering from all the pamper and spa treatment from Tiifu and Zuri which was an annoyance for the cheetah but now it was actually worth it. Fuli's eyes widen surprised, her ears perked up. She actually looked more beautiful than usual.

Tiifu, Zuri and Makini smirked at eachother and fist bumped, knowing they did their job good. "Wow. I actually look good" she said surprised as the three girls joined her sides. "Good? Oh come on Fuli! Good isn't even the word to begin with" Zuri disagreed strongly.

"Yeah. You look beautiful Fuli" Tiifu supported her friend as Makini gently adjusted a flower in her flower crown. The cheetah smiled at her friends, grateful for all their help. While it didn't matter to her if she got some beauty treatment, it did mean alot to her that her friends cared so much about her looking good on her big day.

"Thanks guys. Really" she told them, appreciating how much they cared about her on her special day. All three smiled at her.

"Wow Fuli. You look great" hers ears twitched at another voice and she turned around and spotted Kiara who was entering.

"Kiara! Hi" she said excited but Zuri stared at her with a raised eyebrow "Queen Kiara. Remember Fuli?" She corrected her and the cheetah rolled her eyes.

Kiara chuckled at her friend "It's ok Zuri. Besides, Fuli will be part of my family soon so I don't think she has to keep calling me queen" she said as she approached the cheetah and her soon to be sister in law.

"So Fuli. How do you feel for the big day?" She asked her. "Pretty good" she said but clearly she was lying, putting on a fake smile. Kiara noticed it and turned to their friends.

"Can I talk to Fuli alone for a moment please?" She asked them and all three left the queen and bride alone. "Fuli. I know you're lying to me" she calmly told the cheetah and Fuli's smile slowly fell and her ears went down and her eyes too.

"Sigh. It's just...I never thought Kion would pick me as his mate. And I could handle hyenas, outlander lions and vultures without getting nervous. So how is it that I'm nervous on my wedding day?" She told Kiara, a bit scared.

Kiara smiled at her and nuzzled her head up so she could look at her. "It's ok to be nervous Fuli. I felt the same thing on my wedding day with Kovu. But I felt less nervous when I realized that I would be spending my life with the one person I love the most. And who loves me back. So try not to worry and think about you and my brother being together" she advised her and the cheetah smiled at her, relieved by her words.

"Thank you. Big sister" Fuli told her nuzzling the lioness with her forehead and Kiara gladly returned the nuzzle.

Meanwhile with the groom...

"Where is she?" Kion asked nervously, his tail moving around pretty fast. His eyes were on the entrance where his bride would come through. He had on flowr bracelets around his paws and a matching flower necklace.

"Hey relax bud. You're getting pale as Ono's feathers" Bunga told him, walking up to his best friend. "Hey!" Ono piped up, annoyed at the honey badger.

"Maybe Fuli is still getting ready" Bheste suggested as he approached his lion friend. "Still..." Kion said as he looked to the starry night sky with worry.

"It will be fine Kion" his ears perked at Kovu's voice, the new king of the pridelands and his brother in law lying down calm and relax.

He got up and approached the nervous lion and put on a reassuring smile "Don't you remember how I was on my wedding day with Kiara?" He told him as the two stared at eachother.

Kion remembered clearly. Kovu was nervous and worried, fearing he wouldn't be a good mate for her. "I too was doubtful. Fuli probably feels the same. But you two love eachother and are willing to do anything for one another. So, rather than worrying so much, just be happy that you will both together as one" he advised him calmly.

Kion smiled at his older brother in law, finding his words reassuring. He nuzzled Kovu as a way of thanks "Thanks Kovu. All of you" he said, referring to his friends and his brother in law. He was glad to have them by his side.

"Hapana! Here's come Fuli!" Ono informed excitedly as the boys looked up. Kion's eyes widen when he spotted Fuli approaching. His heart seemed to race at the sight of her. The king cheetah's fur, green eyes and the white flowers on her seemed to shimmer more beneath the stars of the night sky and the fireflies. She looked stunning to him.

Fuli noticed his attention on her as she made her way to him. She smirked at him, knowing that all this beauty treatment from the girls was worth it to see the look on his face. She'll have to tease him later about it.

She got to the rock and stood in front of him. Kion got out of his sudden shock and it melted into a warm and loving smile. Fuli returned the smile back to him. They both have been waiting for this day ever since. And now their time came.

Rafiki was in the middle, between the two. He had with him a bowl of white paint as part of the ceremony. He smiled at the two warmly. "It is time. Kion and Fuli. You are now one for life" he told them proudly as he smeared the white paint on their foreheads.

Kion and Fuli nuzzled eachother lovingly, their friends and family cheering them, happy for the new couple. Kion let out a roar of joy and Fuli too. Well, she tried too. She did muster a growl.

Kion chuckled at his new mate's attempt to roar and she smiled sheepishly at him but they were both glad. Now they were one.