Sister in Law?(Rani/Kion)(request)

Request from Jonathan622325

Rani was exploring around the Pridelands, admiring its beauty, and nature. Kion told her that some new members had joined his pride while he was away, and wanted to introduce her to them.

"Come at me, Kion!"

Her ears perked at a voice, and her fiance's name being mention. She glanced over to her right to find the prince sparring with a lioness. The young queen walked over to say hi to Kion. The closer she got, she could make out the lioness. She had purple eyes, very rough looking, a tuft of fur on her head and a light tan brown colored fur.

"What's the matter your highness? Can't fight a girl? Are you scared?" She taunted him as Rani watched her. This young lioness was not holding back on the teasing, and taunting. 'Is she flirting with him? Who is she? The only lionesses he mentioned to me was his mother and sister'  Rani thought in her head frowning. But she shook her head to rid these thoughts. She could some jealousy but she didn't want to assume so quickly with Kion. Her eyes went back to the sparring.

Kion tried to pounce on her but she dodged it. The lioness smirked at him confident and went to pounce on him. However, once she did the pounce, he flipped her over, and pinned her down, using his mom's move. That got Rani excited, smiling proud at him for using a sneaky and clever move.

"Woohoo! Yes, Kion!"

She yelled out until her eyes widen, realizing she said that out loud. Kion, and the mystery lioness looked at her direction. The lioness winced back, feeling embarrassed to catch their attention like that. Now, they're gonna think she was spying on them.

"Rani?" Kion called out to her, moving off his friend so she could stand up. "Um hi Kion?" The Queen told him, smiling sheepishly. The prince just smiled at her fondly, walking up to her with his friend following him.

"Hey Rani! You made it!" He told her fondly, walking up to nuzzle her face. It caught her by surprise but she returned the nuzzle, glad that meant that what she saw wasn't what she thought.

"So this is the new queen of the night pride you talked about a lot? Huh. She's nothing like any lion I've seen" the other lioness commented, eyeing her curiously as Rani looked at her.

"Yep. Rani. This is Vitani" he introduced his lover to his friend. "Namaste. I mean hi" Rani said, correcting herself since she wouldn't know the greeting meant in her language. Vitali chuckled amused, liking this new cat already.  "What's up? So how did my brother in law catch your attention?" She asked playfully.

"Vitani" Kion said annoyed but her words made Rani look at her surprised. "Wait. Brother in law?" She said, her voice mixed with surprise and confusion. The lion turned to her and started to understand now what was going on with her.

"Oh yeah. See I remember I told you there were new members in my family. Well, Vitani is one of them. She is my sister in law. Her brother is engaged to my sister" he explained to her. Now the lioness had a better understanding.

"Ah I see. Well, I saw your sparring from afar. You fight pretty good Vitani" Rani commented to her as the lioness smiled proud. "Thanks. Hey you wanna join in? Kion says you're a good fighter" she asked her as the lioness smiled at her, glad to hear that Kion spoke of her. "Sure" she accepted as they started walking.

"Hey"

Rani turned to Kion who looked at her. "I know what you were thinking. There's nothing between me and Vitani. Trust me. You're the one for my, Rani" he assured her in a quiet voice to avoid Vitani's teasing. The lioness smiled in relief, smiling back at him. Good thing she didn't jump to assumptions do quickly.