Chapter 1 curtis' cucumber

(Your name is Miranda, Miranda Fergie MBE. You are so hot with strawberry blondes locks tied into a perfect Grundy bun. You have a rich family as you are related to the Pope Francis, and you are seconds cousins with Ed Sheeran.)

"Ahh relaxation" I say as I wake up gently in my big bedroom. I look into the mirror and gasp in sheer delight, I look perf as usual. Nothing could get in my way on this special day.

I trot downstairs on all fours, my butler loves it and I enjoy making others happy. I check my watch "oh goodness me! Is that the time?" I can't believe I forgot that today was my horse girl training, and after that I have to practice for my GCSEs. I am in such a rush.

I jump in my limousine lol (so rich) and tell Marty to step on it (Marty is my driver tehe.) we arrive at the stable in no time at all but with no time to spare, I shout omg Marty I forgot to do my horse girl hair. He laughs as he utters "you are perfect baby girl" I blush, he is just so romantic for a guy that used to be in jail.

But suddenly a big boy catches my big almond crystal blue eyes, I blink with my long flowy lashes to make sure I don't need to go to specsavers. THE CURTIS PRITCHARD WAS THERE STROKING MY PONY. As I got closer I notice he is devouring a cucumber in one whole bite (How sexy) I think.
"Hey princess, you come here often"
(I know who he is obvs but I want to seem quirky and mysterious)
"Yeah that's my pony you're stroking" I say as I roll my eyes.
"My bad my little Tory mama, why don't you. Hop on my pony?"
I feel like the world is spinning around, all I can hear is my heart thumping in my Anne summers bra.... I fall to the ground with a thump and it all goes black...