Chapter 4 curtis through the curtains

It's safe to say that I am absolutely heart broken.
I must have done something wrong, I just can't think what it possibly could be. I mean I was dancing, clapping and laughing along to his karaoke all the way though his performance, that he dedicated to me may I add!! And then I got up and did my performance to try and impress him and he straight up left!! I should be the one who is mad at him. You know what I am mad! I'm fuming even. How dare he? He wasn't even invited 😠

Any way now that I have got my feelings out I should get back to where I left off...

I left bramble wood academy trying to keep my tears in (at that point I was more angry than sad)
And I ran straight into the limo as fast as I could, the rain was pouring down and was making my perfectly styled hair turn to little ringlets covered in tiny dew drops. The sky was dark and looming, it was almost describing my mood. As I got inside I made sure to close the shutter to the drivers seat so Marty couldn't try to start a chat.
I heard him shouting for my attention, i heard a mumbled "baba grill, why you so upset? Why you crying, tell me baba gr-" (what a beg lmao)

As we pulled onto the driveway I rolled down the window slightly, expecting to see Curtis standing holding a bouquet of roses for me. I was very wrong, the only thing waiting for me was my gardener in a extremely heated argument with my dad, saying something about how he's doesn't get paid enough (lol)

The spiral staircase felt like it went on forever until I finally reached my room, I cried for what seemed like forever, I was literally so depressed omg, I wanted to like jump of my balcony. But then I remembered that probs wouldn't work because my gigantic swimming pool is there and Im actually an amazing diver ffs 😩💔.

And here I am now, pacing round my room after my 5th rampage of anger because of him!! He's broken my heart omg. Literally no one cares except me. My nanny just came in and looked at me and left, what a bitch I'm going to get her fired for bullying and harassment (lol)

*tap tap tap, tap tttap ttap tap*

Wtf, no like I'm actually scared, there's probs a pedo at my window omg.

*crashhhhh*

"AHHHHHHH.... *gasp* wait Curtis? Curtis is that you?"

"Oh o jeez, I think I broke your window haha, soz. Didn't mean to lol"

I recognise that voice immediately that voice. It was squirty Curtis! I climb out from under my bed slowly making sure that it wasn't a nonce just pretending to be him. And just as I thought it is Curtis. Standing there awkwardly, covered in what looks like mud, what smells like fox poo, leaves, grass and small shards of glass.

He is trying to plaster a smile on his face as best as he can buy I can tell it's forced and he's a tiny bit embarrassed.

"What are you doing Curtis? I know you hate me!"  I shout

"What are you doing Curtis? I know you hate me!" I shout.

"I knew it! What did I even do wrong?! You know what I hate you too!" I shriek in his face.

"You want to know what you did wrong? You tried to out shine my performance! Which I did just for you, and you try and out do me! You seriously have played me like a fool Miranda an utter utter fool!"

"You better be joking!" I scream whilst stamping my feet. "It was MY prefect performance not yours wtf?! You've played me like a fool, you left half way through my performance and smashed my window! That was so expensive!"

"Huhaha well not being funny,I know you can afford it. Look at your house. Big fat tory! Yeahh. Come on get out your dads money and pay for it LOLL" he shouts back whilst laughing straight in my face. As he talks I feel spit fly out and land on my face. I wipe it off my face swiftly.

"Not my fault you're poor! Your acting is shite on hollyoaks and you wonder why you can't get on strictly like your brother! Everyone at bramble wood academy was looking you up and down all evening thinking how povo. Get a life Curtis and stop ruining mine!"

"Oh I ruined your life did I Miranda?"
"That's  Miranda Fergie MBE! To you!" I cut in.
"Whatever, as I was saying" begins Curtis again clearly raging. "How did I ruin your life if anything I saved it when you passed out! I didn't tell you this but when you fell you landed in horse shit, but I'm nice and I wiped it off for you. And BTW no one likes a Tory and my acting is better than anything you could do and so is my dancing! I'd like to see you try mamacita!" He yells back and then goes back out the window doing the cha cha slide.

I cant comprehend any of this. I just want to scream preferably in his big boy face. He's just jel that my performance was better than the time he sent Amy packing on love island.

Will you and Curtis ever be friends again? Or even better lovers ;) keep reading to find out...