Chapter 3 Karaoke curtis

I lay there, staring up at the drapes flowing down to the floor

I lay there, staring up at the drapes flowing down to the floor. The crisp lighting gleaming through the large glass windows over the other side of the room. I recall yesterday and I have to check that it wasn't a complete dream. Curtis Pritchard (or as I call him "squirty Curtis" LOL) was at MY stables,  in MY house with ME at the hospital and the thing that shocked me the most was that he snogged MY FACE OFF.

*ding ding ding*
My phone is chiming rapidly now, *gasp*
Curtis just followed me on Instagram, liked all of my posts and even sent me a flirty message!
It reads "hey lil mama, Curt-a-saurus-Rex here! I can't stop thinking about you and those statues of Ed Sheeran and the Pope Francis in your beaut Tory home. I know you are probs busy with all your other boys 💔 but I'd love to see you again sometime. If you don't want to it's fine I'll just cry forever 🥺🥀💔 xxxx"
OMG Curtis is thinking about me and wants to see me again sometime. I glance at the clock without paying attention I was too busy thinking about my squirty curtis to realise I was late for school!

An hour later

"Thanks for the ride Marty! See you later" I call out as I strut into bramble wood academy for girls, "no probs baby, I'll pick you up at 4 o clock pronto, gimme kiss" I run back over to the limo and bend down to kiss him gently but he seems to snog my face off too!
It's hard work being this sexy ffs 🥺
"Naughty Marty! Bad boy Marty!" I yell at him and he cowers away lol.

As I reach the gates of my private school I giggle to myself, I am literally perf! My prefect performance is today and I can't wait. You see, every year we have this performance which everyone who's anyone will come and watch. You only get to perform if you are like really sexy or a prefect, and lucky for me I am both which make my parents and the Pope super proud.

All day goes on as usual, you know getting compliments on my beaut hair, having to convince people they're not as ugly as they think (which is hard for me to do seeing as no one could ever compare to my beauty) and practicing my opera singing for ...

All day goes on as usual, you know getting compliments on my beaut hair, having to convince people they're not as ugly as they think (which is hard for me to do seeing as no one could ever compare to my beauty) and practicing my opera singing for the prefect performance.
4 o clock rolls around and Marty picks me up like he promised. We arrive home at 4:11 and I rush upstairs to change into my performing outfit as quick as I can. I can't help but think "I wonder what Curtis is up to?" And "I wish Curtis would be there to watch my performance, he would deffo love it"

Another hour later 5:15 pm at bramble
Wood academy for girls.

Bramble wood is packed full of people, I suspect the reason for that is well... me obvs! Everyone knows I can put on a great show and get any party started.
Just as I am walking up to the stage I sigh deeply, I was stupid to think that THE Curtis Pritchard would come and see me perform 😔

But all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice..
I turn around at the speed of light and to my delight there was my squirty Curtis up on the stage.

His eyes catch mine and he calls out across the vast hall "MIRANDA FERGIE MBE THIS IS FOR YOU"
Quickly everyone in the room is staring at me, I am used to it so I don't really mind. Of course it's not every day you see someone just standing there who is as amazing as me.

"If you're hornyyy, let's dooo ittt, ride ittt, my ponyyy..." Curtis belted out at the top of his big boy lungs.

I couldn't believe it he is up there on MY schools stage, singing, dancing the whole shebang! All for me!!! Now the whole school was up on their feet, clapping, laughing, crying, screaming. Curtis was in hysterics, all the laughing was getting in the way of him being able to do the karaoke to his full potential. But I didn't mind ;) it was still perf.

After he was done it was automatically my turn so I didn't get chance to go and talk to him (bit sad) I had to make sure it was amazeballs seeing as Curtis was watching (and to make the Pope proud obvs)

i finish my performance and scan the crowd for Curtis telling myself that he would be there.
But to my utter shock and horror... he was nowhere to be seen 😔💔