Chapter 8 uncanny curtis

Disclaimer😘: this chapter is a Halloween special
Read onwards at your own risk ⚠️ tehehe

*lightning and thunder outside*

"Omg noooo! Gengis the punch bowl goes in the east wing! No guests in the west wing this year! I thought you'd have learnt that by now." I yell at my staff.
"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am" Gengis replied fearfully.
It was finally my big Halloween party I had been talking about with Marty the other week. I had decided to not show up in one of our cars because of the bad weather ruining my hair. Instead I would make a grand entrance down the winding Cinderella staircase instead.

I hadn't spoke to Curtis in days after everything happened with "the big curry incident"
Pretty much the whole of the UK knew about the big curry incident now. Curtis even went on This morning to talk about it.

The whole time I watched him sadly make eye contact with the camera, mysteriously glancing

The whole time I watched him sadly make eye contact with the camera, mysteriously glancing. I know that he was trying to get my attention.

Anywaysss... enough about Curtis. This was my big night to shine. I had invited Curtis on the way to the nudist beach but I doubt that he'll come or even remember 😔

I had picked up my outfit yesterday after school from my personal dress maker. It was huge in the best way with pink and lilac frills, white roses and puffed sleeves. And to go with it a masquerade make made from real diamonds. That was my entrance outfit, later I change into my sexy costume... the Phil Mitchell costume. And I know for a fact that Curtis LOVES Phil Mitchell (once he even wrote a Phil Mitchell fan fic called "Phil me up baby" sshh don't tell anyone) so if Curtis does arrive he'll have no choice but to be obsessed with me again mwahahah!

The party has begun.

I stand at the top of the stairs in my dress as the guest flock to the floor below me. I look out for Curtis as my guests stare up at me in awe. But I cannot see him anywhere 😔
I make my way down the stairs gracefully I can hear the crowd eating up every amazing second of me being the best person in the world. I feel joy for as long as I possibly could feel joy whilst still being sad about letting Curtis down.

Hours go by and I'm actually having fun, the orchestra left and the DJ arrived and so it was time for my Phil Mitchell debut! I run down stairs jumping and clapping getting the crowd on their feet as a song by mr world wide thumps through the speakers.
"Yeahhh yeahhhh!"
"Go on Miranda"
"Fergie MBE! Fergie MBE!"
"Sexyyy girl"
The crowd shouts out.

After a few songs I leave for a drink, but I can't find the punch bowl anyway! "They better not have put it in the west wing again!!" I screech as I run down the hall way.

The west wing was dark, lit by only two candles over the opposite side of the room.
"Hmm that's odd" I think out loud. "I told all the staff no lighting in the west wing as I don't want guests in here. Ughhh! Why can no one do their jobs right around here!"
"Maybe if you weren't so bossy and entitled you would get things done right."
I knew that voice. I fell back for a second and caught my grip on an antique chair behind me.
It was Curtis speaking! How dare he speak to me like that, I am mad seeing as I did get my phone taken off me and he didn't believe me! It was all about him him him. What a sly sly big boy.

"C..Curtis, what are you doing here. The west wing is off limits. Besides I didn't think you were coming."
"Always with the questions Miranda, always with the questions" he replied and adds a hiss at the end. I suppose it's because he's dressed as a vampire. "Lil miss Miranda needs to be taught a lesson. I'm so mad right now that I could burst into song. That's how mad you make me Miranda."
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IN MY HOUSE CURTIS." I yell across the room into his big boy ears.
"Do you see my black eye Miranda? I wrote another rhyme for you. It goes *ek hem* id rather be beaten black and blue then ever have to interact with a Tory girl like you. So there Miranda Fergie." Curtis says back.
"Oh yeah well I've got a rhyme for you Curtis. *ek hem* Curtis dear Curtis you have to learn this, hear me when I say dear Curtis go away, you are the opposite of a sun ray for you make my sun go away." I reply
Hahahaahah that'll show him I think.
For a second I think to myself "why is he laughing, I'm even more mad now." Until I realise he's not laughing at all he's in floods of tears.
"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN MIRANDA!!" And he slams the door and runs out without even commenting on my Phil Mitchell costume ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️.

After the party I check his Snapchat.

I can't believe him grrrr! This better not be in the sun tomorrow!!

*thunder clap and lightning*