Allergy

The next day, the butler came to inform Yva that the duke still invited her to eat breakfast with them. However, when he opened the room, Yva is not there already. She asked her personal maid who said that Yva went to the library to return the books she read...but when they looked at the library, she's long gone too...

That's the time they tried to look for her everywhere in the mansion. Even Kyle looked for her and so did the Duke. They even ordered the knights to go look for her too so they wondered what happened now, thinking that this must be Yva's another ruckus to gain the attention of the Duke.

However, despite looking for a day, they never saw her. Even Ara became very nervous thinking something might've happened to Yva...they began searching outside the mansion too.

Yva, unaware of the ruckus she made, was with the old couple laughing, enjoying her time...

It was around 7 in the evening when she decided to go back...she wondered why there are knights around the area of the mansion. She maintained her maid look as she passes by them naturally until someone saw her...Kyle.

"Yvalee!!" they all looked at her who glanced towards her right where she heard the shout. She coldly glanced at him before ignoring him and walking away shocking the others. Kyle frowned and followed him. On their way, they saw the Duke together with some of the guards.

"Hey! Yva, I'm talking to you!" Kyle said as he pulls her delicate wrist. The Duke also approached them together with the guards and the maids...

"where have you been?! Didn't you know how long we searched for you?!" Kyle glared at her angrily but Yva maintained her cold face.

"I didn't know. And I never asked for you to look for me." Their eyes widened hearing her cold response.

" what?! Hey is that how you should talk to me?! And where were you?! We searched for you for the whole day but you're nowhere to be found!!" Kyle reprimanded her but Yva just looked at him. Despite being shocked by what he said, she still stared at him indifferently.

"Is it my fault? As far as I know, no one cares about whatever I do. Everyone saw me leaving this morning but no one stopped me to ask where...and you're saying you looked for me for a day? Please make a more believable lie." She said indifferently as she walks inside leaving them in shock...Kyle stared at her disappearing figure together with the Duke and everyone while Ara sighed...

'milady...is there really no room for reconciliation at all?'

'she...really changed.' Kyle clenched his fist before glaring at the knights who gulped and bowed...

"did you see her leave before?" he coldly asked them so they looked at each other...

"w-we didn't know, young master..."

"what do you mean you don't know?" The Duke's scary and chilly voice resonated around the silent area where everyone gathered.

Of course, they knew... despite that, they pretended, knowing that the Duke and the young master don't care about her...but it seems like it's not the case.

"She's wearing a maid uniform and she didn't look like the young lady."

"Are you shitting with me?! Even I can tell that girl is Yva! Her face wasn't even covered and in this entire household, she's the only one with that dark violet hair! How can you mistake her with someone?! Are you all fucking stupid?!" they stayed silent listening to Kyle who is fuming with anger!! What surprised them the most is that his dark blue eyes turned to red...something they only see once in a while, and mostly on the battlefield.

The knights immediately kneeled before him full of cold sweat, afraid that he'll kill them...Unlike Kyle, the Duke is much calmer but that doesn't mean he's okay with this. The maids who saw this scene began gulping...