Tea

The news about the continuation of the engagement between the evil lady and the angelic crown prince circulated around the whole empire gaining the interest of everyone...even other nations were intrigued by it...it would seem as if they just found the perfect crown prince's weakness...the evil lady, his fiancée, a child of Lanister, Yvalee Lanister.

Lora in her room, destroyed all the furniture as she vents her anger with her scream, cursing Yva with all her might until her throat is sore enough...screams were loud and clear, scaring away the maids who dared to approach even just her door. They cannot imagine what she might've done inside her room...it continued for a whole day while her father, Marquis Kloss, never bothered with her, focused on trying to increase his money...her mother, the Marchioness was away to a tea party hosted by one of her friends...Likewise, with the current hot news, they were also talking about the engagement of the evil lady and the angelic crown prince...the Marchioness had long eyed the position of being in-laws with the royal family that her veins popped out the second she heard of the news...she cannot contain her anger at all...however, the words of her friends seemed to have comforted her...

Those were the words saying that Lady Lora is still better than the evil lady...and that she's the match of the crown prince. They speak of how disappointed the crown prince must've been...none of them knew of the decision that came personally from the crown prince's mouth...

*****

"Good morning, Arin." A bright smile, added with a sweet and gentle voice, the crown prince appeared before her who stepped back from being startled. Her eyes, wide and her hand clenching her chest, she glared at him...she couldn't believe that she really ended up being engaged with this guy.  She even needs to study the entire etiquette book once again, the duties of the crown princess and many more...that she didn't have that much of time to go to the capital.

She's blaming the prince.

"what the hell are you doing here?" a cold and indifferent voice questioned the guy who still kept his bright appearance. Beside him is a guy dressed in a knight uniform...he is Kaizer who looked at Yva in shock...thinking about how she speaks to his highness.

"hmmm...I'm here to visit the duke before they depart the next day...Father has a message for them." He said brightly...

"ah...they are in the study, go right next to this hall and then turn left when you see the abstract painting. On the end of that corridor is Father's study." She said to him pointing towards the end of the hall...

"Oh...then, come with me."

"huh?" the prince just smiled at him while she raised her brow.

"I am busy. There are maids scattered there, if you're lost, ask them." She said and turned around leaving Kaizer in disbelief and frozen...no one dared speak to his highness in that way. 

He is someone who knows of the prince's twisted personality...

"but... Hey, Arin! Wait!" the prince ran to her, leaving his aide in confusion thinking why the prince calls her Arin...

"what now?" Hyerin coldly asked as she stops to face him.

"it's my first time inside the duke's house, so can you give me a tour?"

Hyerin sighed as she raises her brows.

"a tour? Seriously?"

"yes. So be my tour guide." With a bright smile, the prince asked her...

"I'm really busy with my studies as YOUR fiancee." She said sarcastically that the prince chuckled.

"really? You sure you aren't sneaking out?" he asked mischievously. Yva took a deep breath, calming herself as she clenched her fists.